Monday, July 28, 2014
Forums :: Politics :: Time to fess up
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Politics
 Topic: Time to fess upadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
dermdoc
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 11:27p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

there was no layoff of anyone at my office.

Any of you reddit dweebs can check my employment records or call my office on Monday.

IT WAS ALL A TROLL!

I was merely making a hypothetical because of frustration with decreased reimbursements and future increased taxes.

It is really hard to believe that simply by posting a topic on the internet that I could make newspapers, several national talk radio talk shows-WITHOUT ANY VERIFICATION.

Whatever. What has the US become when you have entire web sites of people sitting around just waiting to screw with people and their families without even checking out the source.

Granted, all of this is my fault but any "Ag" who would screw with other Ags or this website because of one unverified post needs to seriously check out their life.

All you lefties can call off the preemptive strikes on me or my family, my wife actually was the one who made me do this because she feared for our safety.

I am done.

jimmo
user level: All-Star12th Man DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 11:29p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

page1

[This message has been edited by jimmo (edited 4/9/2010 11:31p).]

Talon2DSO
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 11:29p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

It sucks that people were so hateful towards you.
I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

GoodBull2005
user level: All-Star

Lol at all the clowns who got riled up and made a big political message out of all of this (Republicans and Democrats).

Ag97
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 11:31p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Sheesh, this whole soap opera was pathetic all the way around by all those involved if you ask me.

aTm2004
user level: LegendAggieBasic Level Supporter
posted 11:32p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I WIN!

Baba Ganoush
user level: All-StarAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 11:32p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Hang in there doc. Troll of the century.

Captain Pablo
user level: LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter

I didn't get riled up. I kind of thought it was BS. I will give credit where credit is due, though - several liberals on this board did not get caught up in the"get derm" mania. Others, D88 for example, were exposed as the easily manipulated pea-brains they are.

I think this is all funny.

tiger08
user level: Legend
posted 11:33p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

+1 {with AG97}

[This message has been edited by tiger08 (edited 4/9/2010 11:33p).]

dermdoc
posted 11:33p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Hell Alan Colmes was reaming me without checking any sources.

My hometown newspaper had a story on it(but it only said a Texas doctor).

Is it a crime to tell a story on the internet to make a political point?

What happened to journalism?

NOONE checked any sources.

aTm2004
posted 11:34p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

And DermDoc, if your family is truly concern for their safety, maybe it would be wise to notify the local PD about the possibility of something happening.

Be well my friend.

Pelayo
posted 11:35p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Trolling is certainly one way to vent frustration

Take it easy

aTm2004
posted 11:37p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
NOONE checked any sources

It's also funny because no laws were broken.

quote:
Sorry @AlanColmes , it is NOT a crime to fire someone because of the way they voted. You need to bone up on the law a bit.
about 6 hours ago via web

http://twitter.com/Talkmaster

dermdoc
posted 11:38p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Is making up a story breaking the law?

On the frickin' internet?

Sterling96
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 11:39p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Dermdoc - thanks for the update. As a token "lib" on the board, I'm glad you didn't have to lay off anyone, and wish the best for you and your practice. We can vote differently, and have different beliefs, and still strive for a better system - whatever that might be.

Crap Johnson
user level: Hall of FamerAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 11:39p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I'm glad you're back

aTm2004

I don't believe it is. But it showed how the libs think. Even though no law was broken (if the story was true) they still were out for blood and calling for lawsuits.

DeLaHonta
user level: Hall of FamerAggie

Hands down, dermdoc officially wins troll of the CENTURY. Well done, Sir.

Scruffy
user level: LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 11:40p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

page 1!!!!!!!

DallasAg 94
user level: LegendBasic Level Supporter
posted 11:41p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Page 1.

Troll of the Year.

farmerjoe
user level: VeteranAggieVarsity Level Supporter
posted 11:43p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

PAGE 1!!!!!!!

ryan2010
user level: Hall of FamerAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 11:43p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

The only way this could have been better is if you had fired your LaserDisc technician.

DallasAg 94
user level: LegendBasic Level Supporter
posted 11:44p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

BTW - Tell your wife to get a sack, if she can't handle "Internet Tough Guys."

Welcome Back.

RAB91
posted 11:45p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

vette
user level: LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 11:46p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

tiger08
posted 11:47p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Dermdoc wasn't trolling to purposefully get a rise out of people. He was doing it to prove a point and look like a tough guy on Texags. Why are you congratulating him. He just lied to make himself look like a bad ass, not play a massive joke on the board.

No Spin Ag
posted 11:47p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I'm so sorry this happened to you Derm. My thoughts and prayers to you and yours, especially Mrs. Derm, it's obvious that it affected her deeply.

Mooch98
user level: LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 11:48p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

holy effin 1

GoodBull2005
posted 11:48p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I'm still kind of doubting that this was a troll.

I bet he actually did it, but had no idea it would backfire as it did. First he just took the thread down, then after sitting for a while he figured he should log back in and pretend like it was all a joke?

Who would seriously ask to see your employment records? I bet you are counting on no one doing it!

[This message has been edited by GoodBull2005 (edited 4/9/2010 11:49p).]

Leather Tuscadero
user level: LegendAggie

Wow.

Sterling96
user level: Hall of Famer

It is somewhat ironic that all the folks who rejoiced in the laying off of someone now rejoice in the pretend laying off of someone.

If it really happened, "yay!"

If it's a joke, "yay!"

I guess the good part is that no one got laid off.

aTm2004
posted 11:50p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
He just lied to make himself look like a bad ass, not play a massive joke on the board.

And Obama lied to stroke his ego and not to benefit the American people. What's your point?

GoodBull2005
posted 11:50p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Its the great Texags hypocrisy.

I call this board the "zoo"

GoodBull2005
posted 11:51p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

lol no one is talking about Obama! Get on subject!

Ice Cube
posted 11:52p, 04/09/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

You lied and it spiraled out of control. You just look foolish.

Jason's Deli
Alexander Garza
- Restaurants
Perrys Patchwork
Chris & Theresa Perry '83
- Keepsakes
Northeast Texas Women's Health
Christopher Mason '95
- OBGYN
American Momentum Bank
Jim Patterson '79
- Financial Services
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: Politics :: Time to fess up
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 11217 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy