Monday, July 28, 2014
Forums :: East Texas :: Pictures from Hustler Ball in Jefferson, TX...

East Texas
 Topic: Pictures from Hustler Ball in Jefferson, TX...add this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
easttexasaggie04
user level: LegendAggieFifth C Fine Jewelry CustomerPremium Level Supporter
posted 11:02a, 12/02/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Offered without comment...
http://easttexastowns.com/siteMOL/GalleryGroup0ST.cfm?galleryId=3I0326

TexAgg2004
user level: VeteranAggie
posted 9:56p, 12/03/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Sadly, I know some of the people in those pictures. I grew up in Jefferson and my parents still live there.

Stive
user level: LegendAggieVarsity Level Supporter
posted 11:09a, 12/06/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Those scared the crap out of me!!!

Stive
posted 11:09a, 12/06/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

And what the heck is the "Hustler Ball"? And why do they have it? That was just WRONG!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Stive (edited 12/6/2010 11:16a).]

BMach
user level: All-StarAggieFifth C Fine Jewelry Customer12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 10:38p, 12/06/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

swingers party is what it looks like

dromo07
user level: LegendAggieFifth C Fine Jewelry Customer12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 2:20p, 12/08/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Where is Rover and Ultra??!?

easttexasaggie04
posted 2:32p, 12/08/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

The Hustlers Ball is a "pimps and hoes" type theme party. They have it every year at Auntie Skinners Bar in Jefferson. I think I might have to go next year simply for the great people watching potential. Maybe even take a camera!

Stive
posted 2:38p, 12/08/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Is it just a "for the public in general" type of party? An organization? The employees of this bar?

I'm trying to wrap my mind around just going to a normal "for everyone" social get-to-gather and someone's ass is hanging out.

easttexasaggie04
posted 2:55p, 12/08/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

normal get-together...i believe anybody over 21 can attend (if you have enough tattoos and not too many teeth)

roveram
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 9:23p, 12/08/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Where is Rover and Ultra??!

My happy ass was far, far away from Skinners that night.

Don't know about Ultra.

jagvocate
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 10:04a, 12/22/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Swinger Party Here

Don't Worry About This Post, I'm Just Learning How to Hyperlink with Text[/url]

[This message has been edited by jagvocate (edited 12/22/2010 3:23p).]

jagvocate
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 11:15a, 12/23/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

[This message has been edited by jagvocate (edited 12/23/2010 11:16a).]

Comeby!
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 3:18p, 01/11/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Wow just Wow.

Trick
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 8:25p, 01/11/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Don't lie. All you fools looked...

Gigem74
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 8:57p, 01/11/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I particularly liked the ones that had the stretch marks showing...........ugh

BMF07
user level: Rookie
posted 10:08a, 01/13/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Max06
user level: LegendAggieFifth C Fine Jewelry Customer12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 1:43p, 01/14/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Freebirds called... they want their foil back...

Gigem74
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 11:35a, 01/15/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

yikes.......what a trashy bunch of rednecks!

HoneyBaked Ham
Kerry Giese '76
- Food
American Momentum Bank
Jim Patterson '79
- Financial Services
Visiting Angels - Williamson County
Ryan Searight, Owner '01
- Home Health
HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
Jeff Deats '99
- Real Estate
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: East Texas :: Pictures from Hustler Ball in Jefferson, TX...

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 11189 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy