Saturday, April 19, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: If we win today, we will not, then I will eat poop from my cat litter
Page: 1 2

Topic: If we win today, we will not, then I will eat poop from my cat litteradd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Raptor
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie
posted 9:10a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I'll video it, post it here, and enjoy us being bowl bound while I'm bowl bound to puke it up.

chosin
posted 9:11a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

chosin
posted 9:11a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Spruce317
user level: Hall of FamerAggie5th C Fine Jewelry CustomerAssociation of Former Students DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 9:12a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Are you my Boston Terrier? He does this sort of thing, win OR lose.

taquache02
user level: Hall of FamerAggieBasic Level Supporter
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 9:20a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

ht-ags
user level: Veteran
posted 9:21a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Pg 1

Squadron7
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 9:22a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

It's a total con job.

He eats poop from his cat litter anyway.

Slother93
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 9:23a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Page 1.

Make sure to get the fur wrapped around your teeth.

💩
user level: Veteran
posted 9:23a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

92Ag95
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 9:25a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

There needs to be independent verification on this. Anyone can mold a tootsie roll and set it in some clean cat litter and then claim they're eating cat sht.

First we have the Poop Slap controversy.

What will this be if we win?...The Poop Slurp controversy?

Lateralus Ag
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 9:25a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

That's just sick. That could actually kill you.

smithag11
user level: VeteranAggie
posted 9:26a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

poopslap let down part 2?

ffco
user level: TexAgs Legend
posted 9:30a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Sometimes I worry about Raptor.

92Ag95
posted 9:31a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

If we win today....he shall thenceforth be known as CRaptor.

csaggie11
user level: VeteranAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 9:32a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Page 1

SirGIGalot
user level: Hall of FamerAgTag EXPIRING soon!Premium Level Supporter
posted 9:32a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Why do you crap in a litterbox?

aTm2004
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieBasic Level Supporter
posted 9:48a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

geno
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieVictory Goblet: 1st Place 2008 Pick-Off Contest
posted 9:53a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

LSRR
user level: Hall of FamerAggie Spirit
posted 10:03a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Página Juan

rw2003
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 10:05a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

As long as the video is available to non-cretaceous level subscribers, I support this promise.

eAGer
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 10:06a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Getting my hopes up again.

BCO07
posted 10:24a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

One can only hope

RecklessAg
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 10:28a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Won!

AgPilot98
posted 10:29a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Page 1

pbfreak010
user level: VeteranAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 11:01a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Juan

JJxvi
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 11:03a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Raptor doesnt need to worry.

1aggie02
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 11:30a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Texas A&M is not ready for another JRS04-level let-down on poop bet fulfillment.

CFTXAG10
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 11:31a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

page 1!

buildingchampions
user level: TexAgs LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 11:32a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I wish had a star so I could finally use the puke face

rw2003
posted 11:34a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Why wish for something that is completely within your power to get?

Rebbasser
user level: TexAgs LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!Basic Level Supporter
posted 11:48a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Raptor won't welch on his bet. I hope he has to pay up. Not real optimistic, though.

phatpat21
user level: Hall of FamerPremium Level Supporter
posted 11:49a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Are you serious Clark?

TheAggie22
posted 11:50a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Boot slap bet?

TylerRealtor
user level: ProAgTag EXPIRING soon!Premium Level Supporter
posted 11:53a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

page 1

Bewareofgigem
posted 11:53a, 11/05/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

You will eat that cat poop!

HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
Jeff Deats '99
- Real Estate
State Farm
Kathleen Alexander '04
- Insurance
Jason's Deli
Alexander Garza
- Restaurants
Diversified Insurance
Matt Van Bergen
- Insurance
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: If we win today, we will not, then I will eat poop from my cat litter
Page: 1 2

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 7059 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy