Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: UtayAg aka Jeff Toole CFO to the AD Threads
Page: 1 2 3

Topic: UtayAg aka Jeff Toole CFO to the AD Threadsadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
harge57
user level: Hall of FamerAggie12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 2:56p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

So the rumor is UtayAg has been ousted as Jeff Toole CFO of the AD

Here are a few threads that seem to confirm this based on the information he shares.

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1810865&forum_id=5

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1764456&forum_id=5

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1861912&forum_id=5

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1961669&page=1&forum_id=5

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1944677&forum_id=5

Knows the Fox deal well
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1818203&forum_id=5&page=last

He has seen the SEC by Law's
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1961580&forum_id=7

Then the one where he shares his feelings on Loftin
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1860495&page=1&forum_id=5

The last post of this one is funny. "Do you think Byrne or Sherm reads TexAgs?.. No but the CFO to Byrne is posting on this thread. LOL
http://mobile.texags.com/Forums/5/Topics/1711052

[This message has been edited by harge57 (edited 11/29/2011 5:37p).]

JarHead17
user level: All-Star
posted 3:02p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Hey BZ -- here it is for you, all laid out. Get to work.

Aggie_Eric98
user level: LegendAggieVictory GobletPremium Level Supporter
posted 3:02p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

oops

jj9000
user level: Hall of FamerAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 3:09p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

And boom goes the dynamite!!

htxag09
user level: All-StarAggieFifth C Fine Jewelry Customer12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 3:15p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

CEJ93
user level: VeteranAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 3:15p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

uhhhh

sw@n
user level: LegendAggieBasic Level Supporter
posted 3:16p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I think aggies everywhere would be doing themselves a huge favor by not airing our own dirty laundry

dabo man
user level: Hall of FamerAggieBasic Level Supporter
posted 3:16p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Brent Z confirms ...

Aggies’ athletics CFO admits to calling A&M president ‘putz’
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/aggies/2011/11/aggies-athletics-cfo-admits-to-calling-am-president-putz/
quote:
COLLEGE STATION – The chief financial officer of Texas A&M’s athletics department admitted Tuesday afternoon that he has criticized A&M president R. Bowen Loftin and called him names under an alias on the popular website TexAgs.com.

Jeff Toole, who also serves as the school’s senior associate athletic director, described Loftin as a “putz” and a “hopelessly underqualified puppet” over the summer under the alias UtayAg.

Toole was outed Tuesday on the website by a poster dubbed “iPanic” who searched UtayAg’s posting history, and found one from more than a year ago where UtayAg identified himself as the CFO of A&M athletics.

“I was posting what I thought was an anonymous opinion,” Toole said Tuesday afternoon, adding of his prior admittance of his job as A&M athletics CFO under the UtayAg handle, “That slipped my mind.”

Toole, Texas A&M Class of 1980, said he posted on the site as a “fan and donor.”

On Oct. 1 on the subject of coach Mike Sherman’s contract, Toole posted, “I have to admit that the stupidity on this board always brings me back to the point that I know I’m not the dumbest (expletive) out there.”

Loftin’s office could not be immediately reached. More details to come as this story unfolds today.

Bilbo Aggins
user level: Legend
posted 3:17p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
I think aggies everywhere would be doing themselves a huge favor by not airing our own dirty laundry

Then maybe the AD's CFO should not take internal fights to a public messageboard.

[This message has been edited by Bilbo Aggins (edited 11/29/2011 3:17p).]

CEJ93
user level: VeteranAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 3:17p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

"Kidding, I'm kidding. Christmas Bonus?"

dreyOO
user level: LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 3:19p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Toole has confirmed:

-Byrne hired Sherman

-He thinks Loftin is a putz and is a puppet for someone else...

Now, just thinking out loud here, but it seems like this would be the "groupthink" of the Athletic Department, no? I mean, how could the CFO of the organization be that far out of line with everyone else in the AD.

hmmmmmm

Madman
posted 3:19p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I think we can all agree this was much better back when it was in paid newsletter form.

RockOn
user level: LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!Victory Goblet

I love TexAgs.

STAGGIE
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 3:20p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Just heard it on the Louie Belina show!!

BREwmaster
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 3:22p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
was much better back when it was in paid newsletter form.

there are just more VIP's now baby!

ArchAg10
user level: All-StarAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 3:24p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Campaign Fire Everyone?

BostonMike
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 3:25p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Do Bilbo and Utay have a past? I feel some tension in the forum.

jeffdjohnson
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 3:28p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Madman
posted 3:30p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

they dated for a while

BostonMike
posted 3:31p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

and....we can all breathe now that we know the CFO of the athletic dept spends most of his day on Texags. Would really like to know what this troll gets payed.

Token
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 3:31p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

jj9000
user level: Hall of FamerAggiePremium Level Supporter

I want so badly to believe that Bilbo's posts in several threads are from a verified and legitimate source.

jdavis97
posted 3:32p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Serves the d-bag well for being a condescending a-hole on almost every single post.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Thanks for your service, you fu--ing Toole.

3rdCoastAg
posted 3:33p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I'm guessing the AD's IT folks will soon ban TexAgs.

AgStuckinLBK
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 3:35p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
and....we can all breathe now that we know the CFO of the athletic dept spends most of his day on Texags. Would really like to know what this troll gets payed.

http://www.texastribune.org/library/data/government-employee-salaries/texas-am-university/departments/athletic-director/1868/

JarHead17
user level: All-Star
posted 3:36p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

BZ's blog is now updated with a response from Bowtie (via Cook):
quote:
Jason Cook, spokesman in Loftin’s office, responded via e-mail: “President Loftin is aware of the posts and discussed the situation with Athletic Director Bill Byrne this afternoon. At this point, we are handling this situation as a personnel matter, and we will decline to comment further, in accordance with our standard practice.”

That is spokeman speak for "you're fired!"

albatross
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 3:36p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

That sure sounds like PR speech for "we canned his ass"

Token

200k to work in college station? If that were me (Single and 24 with no kids) , that would be Bentley money

wow

BostonMike
posted 3:37p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Straight Cash Homie.

BostonMike
posted 3:38p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

So Bilbo and Utay messed around/had a thing?

[This message has been edited by BostonMike (edited 11/29/2011 3:38p).]

Lance Uppercut
user level: LegendAggie
posted 3:38p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Oh Texags

[This message has been edited by Lance Uppercut (edited 11/29/2011 3:40p).]

Marsuvees
user level: LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 3:42p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I like the one about him not having read the FOX Contract.

zmurda
user level: LegendAggie
posted 3:42p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

what a dildo...what was he thinking?! If he wanted to come on to the boards he should have stayed neutral and def not given up any inside info

LSRR
user level: Hall of FamerHonorary Aggie
posted 3:44p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

One

BostonMike
posted 3:44p, 11/29/11this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

wow

SageTexas
Pat Shaw
- Financial Services
The Seerden Law Firm, PLLC
Andrew Seerden '95
- Legal
Mark Osborn, Realty Executives of San Antonio
Mark Osborn
- Real Estate
Maroon Consultant, LLC
JD Salinas '91
- Consulting
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: UtayAg aka Jeff Toole CFO to the AD Threads
Page: 1 2 3

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 8330 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy