Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: Casanova Mckenzie!!!

Topic: Casanova Mckenzie!!!add this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
jtnelson16
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 4:36p, 02/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

This guy committed to Auburn over Clemson because of the schools proximity to a chick-fil-a. He said Auburn had one on campus and Clemson didn't thats why he chose Auburn.

We should have gotten this guy we have atleast 4 chick-fil-a's on campus and are about to have a chicken strip ally on south side with the addition of the chicken place built between canes and lanes. Come on Sumlin!!!

stark_ag
user level: All-StarAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 4:38p, 02/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Surely you're kidding...he didn't really do that, did he?

jtnelson16
posted 4:38p, 02/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Actually he did he narrowed it down to those two schools and chose the one with the chick fil a

ArlingtonAg08
user level: VeteranAggie
posted 4:40p, 02/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

So this kid must be as pissed as i am on Sundays

Sex Panther
user level: LegendAggie
posted 4:40p, 02/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

After reading that, I can't believe the second most awesome thing about this guy is his name.

chico
user level: LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2012/02/auburn-clemson-cassanova-mckinzy-recruiting-chick-fil-a/1
hilarious.

chico
posted 4:41p, 02/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

something tells me he won't be a physics major.

JeffHamilton82
user level: LegendPremium Level Supporter
posted 4:43p, 02/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I'm guessing he wants to play in the Chick-Fil-A bowl?

brotherruss
user level: Hall of FamerPremium Level Supporter
posted 4:43p, 02/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Greatest ever.

NewArmyAgg
user level: Hall of FamerAgTag EXPIRING soon!

Honestly, that would be a deciding factor for me too. I love Chick fil a so much.

AgStuckinLBK
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 4:44p, 02/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
The worst part for Clemson fans in losing out on the prospect ranked No. 245 overall by Rivals.com? There is a Chick-fil-A on their campus.

Best part of the article

Flashdiaz
posted 4:49p, 02/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Can't say I blame him... When offered a job out of state I admit checked it's proximity to a chickfila

willie wonka
user level: Hall of FamerAggieVarsity Level Supporter
posted 4:56p, 02/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I checked proximity to a Costco one time for a job out of state.

hbkyle
user level: All-Star
posted 4:57p, 02/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Is this the guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsJHqstPuNo

another angry ag
user level: LegendAggie
posted 4:57p, 02/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Sefton
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 5:13p, 02/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Agent told him to start working the corporate endorsement thing early.
Future commercial deal in the works.

[This message has been edited by Sefton (edited 2/2/2012 5:14p).]

KingAgWhami
posted 5:14p, 02/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
The worst part for Clemson fans in losing out on the prospect ranked No. 245 overall by Rivals.com? There is a Chick-fil-A on their campus

The guy is obviously a Rocket Surgeon.

Capitol City Realty
Jonathan Rue
- Real Estate
Christopher's World Grille
Christopher & Sandi ('93) Lampo '93
- Restaurants
Dionne Media
Blaine Dionne '00
- Human Resources
Texas Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
Gordon Sorrel '69
- Insurance
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: Casanova Mckenzie!!!

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 7368 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy