Thursday, April 24, 2014
Forums :: General :: Check out what I got in my e-mail this morning

General
 Topic: Check out what I got in my e-mail this morningadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
UncIe Versie Ledbetter.
user level: Veteran
posted 7:58a, 09/03/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

SCORE!

quote:
Hi there, itís Ruzilya reside in Azerbaijan. I am kind, curious, interesting girl. I think that my appearance is really cool. And you be able to see this at the picturetures I would forward you soon. But I am very lonely in my life during long time And I like to find the best man with whom I will spend my whole life. If you do not have relationships with other women now, and if you are lonely also, then please write me back. It's just a short letter, first of all I really like to understand that you like something serious. And if you answer me then I'll tell you yet about me, and would learn also yet about you. I look forward to your reply. Sorry if it's not interesting for you and I spend your time. Ruzilya

jetch17
user level: TexAgs LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 8:05a, 09/03/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Tits or GTFO

EconAg05
user level: All-StarAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 8:56a, 09/03/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

^this

fta12
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 9:50a, 09/03/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

reply back like BoB did to the prison chick.

GarlandAg2012
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie5th C Fine Jewelry Customer12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 9:57a, 09/03/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Picturetures

UncIe Versie Ledbetter.
user level: Veteran
posted 10:08a, 09/03/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

ruzilyauyoka@yahoo.com

Y'all get after it. You people are more clever than I am.

Christopher's World Grille
Christopher & Sandi ('93) Lampo '93
- Restaurants
HoneyBaked Ham
Kerry Giese '76
- Food
The Sleep Station
Jarrad McLeod '03
- Mattress
Dionne Media
Blaine Dionne '00
- Human Resources
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: General :: Check out what I got in my e-mail this morning

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 5964 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy