Monday, September 1, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: Is there a jackass of the game threadfor Arkansas?

Topic: Is there a jackass of the game threadfor Arkansas?add this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Burdizzo
user level: LegendAggieVarsity Level Supporter
posted 9:22a, 09/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I have to say that the movie Old School was funny, but sitting next to some smelly, 40-something, guys reminiscing about Zephyrs and who have not let go of the drunken frat daddy thing after all these years is not funny. How one of them did not get kicked out after spilling his scotch on the people in front of them is a mystery to me.

SECAggies
user level: ProAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 9:42a, 09/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

If they stand during big moments of the game, I'll take those guys over most of the people on the third deck that sit on their hands. Last I checked the alumni side is still part of the 12th Man. Fans at the Texans stand more and get into the games more than the west side and the Seahawks 12th man would laugh in our faces.

ag-bq-seventy
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 9:46a, 09/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Last time I checked, alumni are no longer part of the 12th Man. Something about elephant walk. Ever heard of that?

But, your point is well taken, they probably could be louder. When I look over at the students, though, I see lots of them talking on phones, playing grab ass, texting, or just standing there. Getting your own peers to yell might help, too.

diehard14
user level: LegendAggie
posted 9:51a, 09/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Old man, you can't see across the field to see if someone has their phone out. I know, it surprises you old farts that we actually care about Aggie football too, and it's hard for you to believe we actually pay attention and yell.

Burdizzo
posted 9:52a, 09/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

They weren't loud. They were obnoxious.

Here is a direct quote from one of them while he was just rambling...

quote:
Is Manziel Jewish? Come on, ya Jew. Throw the ball.

This was before he dropped his drank on the folks in front of him.

ffco
user level: Legend
posted 9:53a, 09/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Andre Ware

Elliot P. Campbell
user level: LegendAggie
posted 9:59a, 09/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
playing grab ass

If aggie girls stopped having great asses, this wouldn't be an issue

Tango Mike
user level: LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!Basic Level Supporter
posted 10:01a, 09/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Vader2020 won this with this "come at me bro, but not in person" thread last night

Texas_40
user level: VeteranAggie
posted 10:04a, 09/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

We just don't get....ourselves???

bac
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 10:04a, 09/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

The chick in front of me texting literally 75% of the game. Her battery died so she commandeered her husband's phone after that. 45 yard line seats wasted on her.

Furious George
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man Donor

quote:

This was before he dropped his drank on the folks in front of him.

This?

TXAGBQ76
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 10:13a, 09/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Based on the constant griping about not getting goog AT&T coverage in Kyle, I'm willing to bet there is a whole lotta textin, twitting and phone callin going on

MouthBQ98
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 10:20a, 09/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Social media addicts....our society is loaded with them.

Seriously. Addicts. Ask many of them to go without it for a day, and they start having obsessive cravings and feeling literal psychological withdrawal symptoms.

Burdizzo
posted 12:50p, 09/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I think it was scotch and sprite.

OEagg11
user level: All-StarAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 12:59p, 09/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Is Manziel Jewish? Come on, ya Jew. Throw the ball.

The Seerden Law Firm, PLLC
Andrew Seerden '95
- Legal
FrogSlayer, LLC
Ross Morel '10
- Information Technology
HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
Jeff Deats '99
- Real Estate
Jason's Deli
Alexander Garza
- Restaurants
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: Is there a jackass of the game threadfor Arkansas?

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 6961 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy