Thursday, July 24, 2014
Forums :: A&M Baseball and Softball :: season ticket renewal

Topic: season ticket renewaladd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
annie88
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 11:01a, 10/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

when do season ticket renewals go out? I want to change seat location.

AggieTickets
user level: Hall of FamerAgTag EXPIRING soon!Varsity Level Supporter
posted 5:05p, 11/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

They'll mail Monday.

ensign_beedrill
user level: LegendAggie
posted 7:23p, 11/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Excited.

Sea Bass
user level: Legend
posted 2:31p, 11/05/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Are you sending emails out too? I moved!

AggieTickets
posted 7:20a, 11/06/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

You can renew by phone....or if you PM me I'll print a copy and mail to the right address.

Sea Bass
posted 12:49p, 11/06/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Ok, I logged in to my account. When's the last day to pay?

AggieTickets
posted 7:04p, 11/06/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Minimum of 40% due November 27. 2 equal payments on December 20 & January 15.

jkag89
posted 3:30p, 11/08/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Got my renewal form in the mail today!

Sea Bass
posted 7:27a, 11/17/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Thanks AggieTickets!

12th Man Ag
user level: LegendAggieLetterman12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 10:12a, 11/24/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

When will individual tickets go on sale?

AggieTickets
posted 7:00p, 11/25/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

No date yet. Probably wont announce one until January.

Sea Bass
posted 1:32p, 11/26/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I renewed last week! Whoop!!!!!

Statboy203
user level: LegendAggie
posted 3:39p, 11/27/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Don't forget the deadline to renew is today

Mustang1
user level: Hall of FamerAggie12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 12:30p, 01/07/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

When are seat confirmations for season tickets posted?

Sea Bass
posted 1:40p, 01/07/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Should already be up on TicketTrac...mine has section, row, and seat numbers already up...

Mustang1
posted 3:16p, 01/07/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Still says Ticket Request Pending

Sea Bass
posted 4:07p, 01/07/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

It says pending under Orders & Payments?

58-7
posted 7:25p, 01/07/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Mine does say pending. This is a new season ticket order.

Sea Bass
posted 8:15a, 01/08/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Ahhh...makes sense now. I thought they were changing seats again!

AggieTickets
posted 6:28p, 01/08/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

We're working through the requests this week. Shooting to let people know late this week or next week.

jreg90
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 11:57p, 01/12/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

jreg90
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 11:57p, 01/12/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Mark Osborn, Realty Executives of San Antonio
Mark Osborn
- Real Estate
MPRsearch
Brittany McGill '09
- Human Resources
Fairy Godmother Travel
Teresa & Mark Cory '81
- Travel
CustomHeard
Adam Day '13
- Marketing
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Baseball and Softball :: season ticket renewal

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 7602 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy