Saturday, April 19, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: I snuck onto Bryant Denny Stadium
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Topic: I snuck onto Bryant Denny Stadiumadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
WithoutRecourse
user level: TexAgs LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 12:56a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Biggest question seems to be what did I do at half time. Look at the left side of the bench. Sitting down

This.

Knowing the story makes this post--rather, the picture--the single coolest thing I've ever seen on the Internet.

What does the fearless Ag do while everyone who's supposed to be on the sideline is in the lockeroom? Sit by his damn self on the far side of the bench surrounded by 100k people.

The. Coolest. ****. Ever.

[This message has been edited by WithoutRecourse (edited 11/13/2012 7:15a).]

AggieBowhunter10
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 12:57a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Wow. Bravo, sir.

Sergeant Spanky
user level: Veteran
posted 1:00a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

No ag tag

dw72008
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 1:05a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

spectacular

Twigg99
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 1:07a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Good Bull Rook

gnirwin11
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 1:09a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

TheTrillFan
user level: TexAgs LegendPremium Level Supporter
posted 1:10a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

checking in

tremble
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 1:10a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I would have been ****ting myself sitting on the bench in front 100k.

Were you nervous as hell at that point?

Stump02
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 1:12a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

totally believable because everyone out there is so busy and thinking about their job that they can't worry about someone else........plus add in the fact that they are on the road and playing #1 Alabama.

Did you plan this out or was it spur of the moment???

Keegan99
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 1:19a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I've always been of the opinion that one could go anywhere on this planet with a clipboard in hand and a pissed off look on one's face.

The OP was so masterful that he required neither.

aggiecadet02
posted 1:21a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Most epic thing ever! Hahaha! I have been sitting here in amazement. Hilarious

pb488
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 1:21a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Hunter_812
user level: VeteranAggie12th Man DonorVarsity Level Supporter
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 1:21a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Nuke_Ag05
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieVarsity Level Supporter
posted 1:30a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

First I was like....

Nuke_Ag05
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieVarsity Level Supporter
posted 1:30a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Then I was like...

Kay's Lounge
user level: Hall of FamerAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 1:32a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

So epic! Wow!

p-wonk01
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie
posted 1:32a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

SEC-Ag
posted 1:35a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Spirit tag. Give it to him. (/SamMontgomery)

Ag Futbol
user level: VeteranAgTag EXPIRING soon!
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 1:38a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

You are a legend

ATM1876
user level: VeteranAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 1:49a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

That's awesome! My brother did something similar at Kyle years ago, wish he had pics like FSG!

txagg08
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 1:49a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Out-Freakin'-Standing Sir!!!

aggiegirl13
user level: VeteranAggie
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 1:53a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

JohnnyFugginFootball
user level: Rookie
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 1:57a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

No available message icon can express my level of respect of the OP. Blue parachute is wholly inadequate.

Thinking of you "hanging out" close to the equipment managers because you "looked more like them." I bet they were all like who the F is this guy?

I can only imagine you "introducing" yourself to KK before the game - "Hey coach, I'm Sideline Guy, nice to meet you. Good luck today, I just hopped that fence."

then knowing you tried to run off the field at half and into the locker room only to be rebuffed at which time you strolled to the bench and took a seat in front of 100k.

So much win!

[This message has been edited by JohnnyFugginFootball (edited 11/13/2012 1:58a).]

txagbq2009
user level: All-StarAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 2:01a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I still want to know how it took security so freaking long to catch you

cavok
user level: All-StarAggieVictory Goblet: 5th Place TexAgs PickOff 2009Association of Former Students Donor
posted 2:08a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Well done sir!

I'll be telling my children about this...and they'll tell their children.

Legendary!

oragator
user level: All-Star
posted 2:16a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

The important question is who took some of those pictures. It's not like the equipment guys would take time to do it. The only plausible scenario is someone coming down to the fence to take it, but that would seem to make you stand out.

wee_ag
posted 2:17a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

EEAg07
user level: All-StarAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 2:29a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

You sir..... are my hero!

neomoon
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 2:39a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Contrats to you sir!

Just wanted to further confirm his comment on the lack of security my friend & I snuck into the iron fence area that you mentioned. As soon as we snuck into that area the sideline fence was right in front of us and was wide open and there was nobody watching who went in & out.

We stayed down at the bottom the entire game and celebrated right in front of JFF after the win. I told my friend as soon as we got in that it would be very easy for someone to blend in if they were wearing a sideline polo & khakis little did I know you were a couple of feet in front of us.

The halftime picture & the one of you behind Sumlin at halftime have me DYING!!!

Here's two that I took: One of Swope and another after I believe Rev took a deuce on the field.

[This message has been edited by neomoon (edited 11/13/2012 2:40a).]

TxnAggieAngler
user level: All-StarAgTag EXPIRING soon!Premium Level Supporter
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 3:00a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

tbirdspur2010
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 3:05a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

OP

xGigEmAggies12x
user level: All-Star12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 3:20a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

This is AMAZING. The pic of you running off the field behind sumlin is funny as hell. I would never be able to pull off something so epic. You've got the balls bro. Major balls.

Falsedawn
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 3:36a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

They shall sing songs about you. The name Sideline Guy will forever ring in the halls of Valhalla, and you will become legend, whispered about in hushed tones of awe.

But really guy, good freaking bull.

Hi, Im Brett
posted 3:41a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Next time we visit Tuscaloosa we're gonna have like 150 equipment managers.

2008and1
posted 4:16a, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Nice.

The Seerden Law Firm, PLLC
Andrew Seerden '95
- Legal
AG Southwest Crop & Ranch Insurance
Zachary & Jacob Gerik '04
- Insurance
Mark Osborn, Realty Executives of San Antonio
Mark Osborn
- Real Estate
Hanna & Hanna Reporting & Video
Jim Hanna '05
- Legal
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: I snuck onto Bryant Denny Stadium
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 5889 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy