Thursday, April 24, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: I snuck onto Bryant Denny Stadium
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Topic: I snuck onto Bryant Denny Stadiumadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Panda
user level: All-StarAggie
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 1:39p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

RFCH
user level: ProAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 1:40p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

cheroczech
user level: VeteranAggie
posted 1:41p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

HBCanine08
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieBasic Level Supporter
posted 1:45p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

unmade bed
user level: TexAgs Legend
posted 1:45p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Did he have those 2 stars when he made his first post? I don't think so.

I think he must have. How else can a rookie post pics?

Proudest Grasshopper
user level: Hall of FamerAggie Spirit
posted 1:46p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

This is all over twitter. Well done sir.

Bondag
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 1:47p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Pure Aggie
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie
posted 2:03p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Aldo the Apache
posted 2:07p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Good Bull

Urban Ag
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 2:33p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

The whole thing was funny enough, then this came along. Can't stop laughing.

quote:
Biggest question seems to be what did I do at half time. Look at the left side of the bench. Sitting down

rcb05
posted 2:39p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

agsinsa
user level: Veteran
posted 2:51p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

jr15aggie
posted 3:19p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Video of Sideline Guy

At the 1:15:18 mark... there he is grinning ear to ear... like a Boss!!!!

ROFL!!! I showed my co-workers and we are dying laughing! So, despite everything that had already gone done, you just decided to run to the locker room with the team... RIGHT... BEHIND... KS... bwahahahahah!!!!

The Anchor
posted 3:20p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

BoozerRed78
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 3:23p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Ya got moxy, kid.

HatTrickHero411
user level: TexAgs LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 3:26p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

bump for BL to respond so we can get more of the story.

can't be too hard to miss.

it's only the most viewed thread.

TxAG-010
user level: VeteranAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 3:30p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

cojones..you have them!

ColoradoMooseHerd
user level: TexAgs LegendFormer Player #24
posted 3:31p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

busmasterjones91
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 3:31p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Sideline Guy Freakin' Football.

Stat Monitor Repairman
user level: Veteran
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 3:32p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Taking it to a new level.

Heres to you Mr. Alabama Game Sideline Crasher ...

SeattleAg05
user level: All-StarAggiePremium Level Supporter
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 3:43p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Bravo and a blue parachute

Aggie_2463
user level: Hall of FamerAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 3:44p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I doubt staff will comment on this thread, if they haven't already I doubt they will be. The people want to know....

How did you get caught?

WorkBoots09
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 3:46p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Just...incredible. Now that you're a legend, don't go breaking our hearts and sneak onto someone else's field during some other game.

Aggie1806
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 3:47p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Brass balls.

Aggie Jedi
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 3:50p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Grant this gentleman legendary status ASAP

You sir, are my hero

ABATTBQ11
posted 3:50p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Has anyone else noticed that the thread title is that he snuck onto Bryant Denny Stadium? Does that mean he was on top of the press box too?

ABATTBQ11
posted 3:51p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Also, R -> L in one post. Congrats.

agsalaska
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 3:54p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

WOW

El Nino in Londontown
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 3:55p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
So, despite everything that had already gone on, you just decided to run to the locker room with the team... RIGHT... BEHIND... KS

I dont what is funnier you running in with the team or you sitting all alone on the bench?

How did you get a pick of yourself sitting on the bench?

TexasAggie_02
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 3:56p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
How did you get a pick of yourself sitting on the bench?

his friends were in the stands

Franklins
user level: All-StarAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 3:59p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Genius. Pure Genius, sideline guy!

MROD92
user level: Hall of FamerAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 4:00p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

austin08
user level: All-StarSpirit Tag12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 4:12p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

wow. Why didn't I think of this!!?

jcrack
user level: All-StarAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 4:15p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Agreed, you got moxie, kid! Well done, sir!

Pville12thMan
user level: Veteran12th Man Donor
posted 4:15p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Kid to Kid Houston Galleria
Sherri & Will Sakson '91
- Apparel
Safety Services of Texas
Dan Yates
- Consulting
RE/MAX Trinity
Casey Jacocks '02
- Real Estate
Mark Osborn, Realty Executives of San Antonio
Mark Osborn
- Real Estate
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: I snuck onto Bryant Denny Stadium
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 9118 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy