Friday, April 18, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: I snuck onto Bryant Denny Stadium
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Topic: I snuck onto Bryant Denny Stadiumadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
zmurda
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie
posted 6:27p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

dude just trolled everyone...in real life!

khkman22
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man Donor
posted 6:27p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Staff needs to put a bench icon next to his username.

bjraggie10
user level: All-StarAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 6:52p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I can't imagine pulling something like this off, what an epic story!

justinrust
user level: VeteranAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 6:53p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Agnzona
user level: TexAgs LegendPremium Level Supporter
posted 6:55p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Can this thread beat the Law School Thread?

JimSA
user level: All-Star
posted 6:55p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Thread of the year. FSG, you are the man.

CalebMcCreary06
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 7:05p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

CalebMcCreary06
posted 7:06p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Agnzona
user level: TexAgs LegendPremium Level Supporter
posted 7:07p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

These pictures are fake! The bench would have flipped over with him on the end by himself.

toothy00
user level: ProAggie12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 7:28p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Must post on this thread so I can tell my grandchildren that I was part of one of the greatest moments in Aggie history! This is most definitely the thing of legend. Well done sideline....I'm in awe.

WC
user level: All-StarAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 7:28p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

In 10 years when we make a movie about his game you need to be the main character.

OkinTexas
user level: All-StarBasic Level Supporter
posted 7:39p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

OP, you are young.

YOU WILL REMEMBER AND CHERISH THAT DAY THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

You have balls of steel!

Dynomite Dolemite
user level: All-Star
posted 7:48p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Well done OP, lol.

Rocky Rider
user level: Hall of FamerAggie12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 7:48p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

AgLiftPilot
user level: VeteranAggie
posted 7:50p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Obligatory post in an epic thread.

I actually remember seeing Sideline Guy during the live broadcast running off the field after Sumlin and thinking that he had a huge **** eating grin on his face. He looked like he belonged, so I figured he was grinning because we were leading at half time. Little did we all know...

aggiejman
user level: All-StarAggie5th C Fine Jewelry Customer12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 7:53p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

emgee
user level: TexAgs LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 8:05p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Well done sir, well done!

krosber04
user level: VeteranAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 8:08p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Smith&Co1970
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 8:13p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Iosh
posted 8:16p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
No ag tag

What he did was way easier than getting an Ag Tag from the staff here

JayDay22
posted 8:25p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

REOAggie
posted 8:33p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

great story

Bill Kemp
user level: TexAgs LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 8:34p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Your excursion was an even bigger upset than what happened during regulation!

Bankeraggie
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 8:35p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Billy, he said he was waiting on an answer.

I don't think you have any conceivable liability in this situation. You had no way to know he should not be there. Confirming you had a conversation with someone should not be a problem.

Bad ass by the way.

Aggie GIGolo
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 8:43p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Cannonballs

Cornerback31
posted 8:59p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Epic Win !!!!! And thanks for the pics.

WolfCall
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 9:00p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
I saw KK on the sidelines pre kickoff, I made sure to introduce myself

The next time you shook hands with someone, did you say, "You just shook the hand that shook the hand of Kliff Kingsbury."?

AtlantaGaAggie
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 9:01p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I just rewatched the game and slowed it down at half and sure as heck you see the OP run from the left hand side with a huge **** eating grin on his face.

Great stuff!

Reed10
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 9:07p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Awesome. Blue Parachute!

fightntexag15
user level: All-StarAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 9:14p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

The smile on his face is just priceless.

Floppy Leon
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 9:14p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Greatness. Pure ****ing greatness.

Hickory High
user level: TexAgs LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 9:15p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I think this thread deserves a spot in SpreadsheetAg's "legendary threads" thread

one more time
user level: Hall of FamerAggiePremium Level Supporter
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 9:23p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

tinman
user level: ProAggiePremium Level Supporter
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 9:26p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

FightinTxAggie
user level: All-Star12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 9:28p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

One day there will be a statue made of you sitting on a bench placed next to E. King Hill!! That's how legendary you have become!!!

Texas Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
Gordon Sorrel '69
- Insurance
Brazos Valley Urgent Care
Kelly Maedo
- Health Services
Exosent Engineering
Andrew Duggleby '01
- Engineering
AG Southwest Crop & Ranch Insurance
Zachary & Jacob Gerik '04
- Insurance
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: I snuck onto Bryant Denny Stadium
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 6823 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy