Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: I snuck onto Bryant Denny Stadium
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Topic: I snuck onto Bryant Denny Stadiumadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
njsienk
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 11:45p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

120,000 views...nails.

njsienk
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 11:46p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

page twenty...(wait for it)...juan.

MondayMorningQB
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 11:53p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Go on...

fightntexag15
user level: All-StarAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 11:57p, 11/13/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I love how he got a pic with the elephant hahah

adamg14
user level: VeteranAggie
posted 12:40a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

that's freaking awesome! Hope I can manage to do something like that someday.

page twenty juan

cretzloff
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 1:48a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Sideline guy! This is awesomely hilarious.

Page twenty Juan

DJGuerra26
user level: All-StarAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 2:17a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

You made it to SB nation bro....good job....and IDGAF if already posted...cuz i'm not going to read 20 pages of TexAgs...

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2012/11/13/3641914/texas-am-fan-alabama-sideline

EMc77
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 7:00a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Did you pay for sideline tickets... or did you steal them?

You didn't need special tickets to go on the field before the game. Thus the fence.

He just took advantage of the bamer security being in awe of the big ol video screens and hoped the fence. Redass IMHO.

Why the thumb down.. Lighten up Francis..

Bluecat_Aggie94
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie
posted 7:27a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I have never created a meme, but this begs for a "Most interesting man in the world" one..

"I don't always go to football games. But when I do, I sit wherever I damn well please"

always gig em
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 7:33a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Already thumbed it, but deserves another.

Human
user level: TexAgs LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 7:42a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:

Dewshbag Alert!!!

EMc77
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 7:51a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Well, I tried to be a little more polite in stating facts to the guy. He obviously didn't read the OP's post.

But DB is a correct assessment!

swc93
posted 7:51a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Hilarious.

aggie2812-2
user level: ProAggiePremium Level Supporter
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 7:51a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

You sir are an Aggie Jedi . Teach me your ways!

Hobbes01
posted 8:10a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

CroATM
user level: VeteranAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 8:22a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

This is legendary. I think we need the entire play-by-play from when he jumped the fence to how they figured out he did not belong there.

Aggie Infantry
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 8:24a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Carnac predicts that security will be significantly tightened and that a dozen of ya'll will try, but fail.

The Anchor
posted 8:26a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

in again

duffelpud
user level: Hall of FamerAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 8:32a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Super Stocker

old yeller
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 8:34a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

EMc77

ATMer
posted 8:48a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

EPIC!

gigemhilo
user level: Hall of FamerAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 8:49a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

EPIC is not enough to describe this. good job OP!

Ag_EQ12
posted 8:50a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

JD05AG
posted 8:50a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:

Nice

Run N Shoot
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 8:52a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Have to be a part of this greatness. Well done sir, well done!!

aggiesrul8
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie Spirit
posted 8:52a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Look Ma, I'm on TV!

SECAggie70
user level: VeteranAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 9:00a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Sideline Guy
You have been voted fan of the week.

aggieclay
user level: Veteran
posted 9:01a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Bankeraggie
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 9:05a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:

Get an Ag tag. I hate to feed the troll, this has to be a troll because no one is this uptight.

Don't you have some kids who might be playing near your lawn? Go yell at them. You make Dean Wormer from Animal House look cool and laid back. That's tough to do.

lukler02
user level: RookieAggie
posted 9:11a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

wareagle044
user level: TexAgs LegendPremium Level Supporter
posted 9:18a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Texaggie7nine
user level: TexAgs Legend12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 9:28a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I bet the 2 people that paid upwards of $2k to get sideline passes feel dumb now.

texags2002
user level: VeteranAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 9:34a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

MSFC Aggie
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 9:59a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Jox 94.5 (Al DelGreco and Jay Barker) out of Birmingham were talking about sideline guy this morning. The legend grows.

Seven11
posted 10:42a, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Well done, sir. I'm not sure what took more balls, jumping the fence or posting a picture of yourself on the internet proving you did it.

I'm reminded of this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdZfrbgmCac

The Sleep Station
Jarrad McLeod '03
- Mattress
MPRsearch
Brittany McGill '09
- Human Resources
Exosent Engineering
Andrew Duggleby '01
- Engineering
Anipro/Xtraformance Feeds
Wes Klett '81
- Agriculture
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: I snuck onto Bryant Denny Stadium
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 6714 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy