Saturday, July 26, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: Manziel para el Heisman
Page: 1 2 3

Topic: Manziel para el Heismanadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Omar
user level: Hall of FamerAgTag EXPIRING soon!
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 7:26p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Shoe polishing your car in Spanish is the Mexican equivalent of Twitter

Brilliant

Simplebay
user level: LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!Basic Level Supporter
posted 7:26p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

atxAGGIE95
user level: VeteranAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 7:27p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

ODALAY!!! AGGIES!!! AAAAAYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

gnirwin11
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 7:45p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

¡Esta conversación es oro! ¡Viva Juanito Fútbol!

¡Manziel para el Heisman!

HeadGames
user level: LegendAggie
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 7:48p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Love it

BillOnCapitolHill
user level: Legend
posted 7:53p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

The only way to improve on this is to get a decal of "Heismanziel" in mexican-cursive.

Omar
posted 8:16p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Only thing better would be if it was written in old English letters over a Virgin Mary.

Omar
posted 8:17p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Dp

[This message has been edited by Omar (edited 11/14/2012 8:22p).]

milner79
user level: All-StarAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 8:19p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
That's the southbound access rd. of US 281 (San Pedro) between Thousand Oaks & Brookhollow.

JustisWalkert
user level: All-Star
posted 8:20p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Gold's Gym
15759 San Pedro Ave
San Antonio, TX 78232

I live near there!

Mrs.TServo
posted 8:39p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Edit, just now saw the threads on Thomas Johnson. Sorry to post something so frivolous right now.

[This message has been edited by Mrs.TServo (edited 11/14/2012 8:51p).]

r2row23
posted 8:48p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

"Soy Juanito Futbol Americano, bailo tango, masco chicle, pego duro, y tengo viejas de a montón....TU-RU-RU!"

AggieCHEN98
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 9:26p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
T-sips losing t-shirt fans?

Why because hispanics cant be real Ags? Class of 98....Vato!!! Vamos Aye!!!

runontexas
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 10:05p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Plenty Vato Aggies #MexiAg #MaroonVato

jjmanzano
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 10:09p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Up until a year ago, I had the vanity plate "PUROAG"

r2row23
posted 10:28p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I thought aTm was for "A Toda Madre" that's why I came to Aggieland.

El Gato
user level: VeteranAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 10:31p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

i approve of this from allll the way in Puerto Rico!

always gig em
posted 10:57p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

El Pinche Juanito Futbol Americano!

El es el jefe de jefes!

/tigres del Norte

e=mc2
user level: LegendPremium Level Supporter
posted 11:08p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I'm not Hispanic, but I love Mexican food!
I also love Mexico!
I also love JFF!
I'd like to eat Mexican food in Mexico with JFF!

aTmLoKi
posted 11:28p, 11/14/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

cretzloff
posted 12:30a, 11/15/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
His arm is number one
his legs are number one
His muscles are number one

Yohnny Libre

Dr. Ag 2015
posted 12:35a, 11/15/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

JUANITO PINCHE FUTBOL! AYY AYY AYY AAAAAYYYY!!!! YA TU SABESSSS!!!!

rather be fishing
posted 2:11a, 11/15/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

JFF seems close enough to Jefe, can we just call him that?

Aggie0712
posted 5:47a, 11/15/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Lol @ Evans....had to do a double take I thought that was an actual Mexican Mariachi!!

[This message has been edited by aggie0712 (edited 11/15/2012 5:48a).]

MarylandAG
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 6:22a, 11/15/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I'm hispanic, pretty funny stuff! Kind of interesting to me because before all this hype and fame, I was very familiar with the name Manziel, but I had always heard it pronouned Manzi-EL, with a spanish accent. Obviously the family doesn't pronounce it that way but I was always curious about it's origin. and the shoe polish equivalent of twitter, classic!!! haha.

GotRPMs
user level: ProAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 7:37a, 11/15/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Very disappointing to be on the third page without this.

[This message has been edited by GotRPMs (edited 11/15/2012 7:38a).]

TKMorris
posted 11:06a, 11/15/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I approve! Getting the word out. Probably some of my distant relatives.

quote:

Three Amigos! Looks like DaMonster means business.

AggieBQ90
user level: VeteranAggie
posted 11:09a, 11/15/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Southbound 281 near brookhollow.......... Whataburger on the other side 281 NB.

strawberryshortcake
posted 11:14a, 11/15/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

sigue enchandole chingazos, juanito!

AggieFaith
user level: VeteranAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 11:17a, 11/15/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Viva Juanito Futbol

CoolAggie
user level: Hall of FamerAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 4:35p, 12/12/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I don't know how I missed this thread but

quote:
Shoe polishing your car in Spanish is the Mexican equivalent of Twitter

is some of the funniest **** I've seen on Texags.

Well done, sir.

Service Insurance Group, Inc.
Bradley Hurt '00
- Insurance
TriFection Remodeling & Construction
Jeff Roberts '93
- Home Services
Perrys Patchwork
Chris & Theresa Perry '83
- Keepsakes
HoneyBaked Ham
Kerry Giese '76
- Food
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: Manziel para el Heisman
Page: 1 2 3

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 5530 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy