Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Forums :: A&M Baseball and Softball :: Blue Bell picture

Topic: Blue Bell pictureadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
khkman22
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man Donor
posted 2:42p, 11/23/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I took a few panoramas the first time I visited Blue Bell in the spring, but it was a night game so they didn't turn out as well as I hoped. The day after the Florida game I went and took another panorama of the exterior and it turned out fairly nice. Just got around to getting it framed and just hung it up in my office today.

Aggies
user level: Legend
posted 5:35p, 11/23/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

ensign_beedrill
user level: LegendAggie
posted 5:53p, 11/23/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

AggieFrog
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 7:20p, 11/23/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Nicely done!

BlueBellMagic
user level: VeteranAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 9:58p, 11/23/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Corps Trip
user level: All-Star
posted 11:01a, 11/24/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Very nice --

sharpdressedman
posted 3:25a, 11/25/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Really nice!

src94
user level: VeteranAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 3:40a, 11/25/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Very nice. I have the exact same view as my wall paper.

AllThings12thMan
user level: All-StarAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 10:29a, 11/25/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Two Six
user level: ProAggie
posted 3:18p, 11/29/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Sea Bass
posted 12:32p, 11/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

aggie1906
user level: LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!Fifth C Fine Jewelry CustomerPremium Level Supporter
posted 10:34p, 11/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

otni
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 9:23a, 12/02/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

ARMY77
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 6:57p, 12/04/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

bq13
user level: ProAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 12:06a, 12/07/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

aggiejman
user level: All-StarAggieFifth C Fine Jewelry Customer12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 9:18p, 12/18/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Jock 07
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 7:45a, 12/23/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Lookin good

Drink Juice, Shelby
user level: LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 8:55p, 12/26/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Blue bell magic! Love it!

Leslie
user level: Hall of FamerAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 5:36p, 01/01/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Very impressive

RGLAG85
posted 10:11p, 01/01/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Average Joe
user level: All-StarFifth C Fine Jewelry CustomerPremium Level Supporter
posted 11:20p, 01/01/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Wow, I would love to have a picture like that in my office.

Signel
posted 9:05p, 01/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

You could always put a link to that pic so we could go do the same *wink*

khkman22
posted 8:47a, 01/10/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I might could figure out a way to print these and send them to you for a small fee. I'd prefer to do it in one large order to cut down on shipping when I order the prints. My picture is about 8"x19" and I think it's a good size.

I was thinking if I did a group order the prices would be as follows and would include the shipping for me to ship to you.

6"x14.5" - $22
8"x19" - $25
10"x24" - $30
12"x29" - $35

Just going off my print, I'd say the 6" may be a little small and the 12" may be a little big, but it's tough to say without seeing them.

If you are interested in one, post on here which size you would like and then I will see if it is feasible for me to do it.

Sea Bass
posted 11:15a, 01/10/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Are those pre-framed?

khkman22
posted 12:01p, 01/10/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Are those pre-framed?

Until I can figure out how to get the frame rolled up into the tube, yes.

jreg90
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 11:56p, 01/12/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

SageTexas
Pat Shaw
- Financial Services
Complete Safety Compliance
Kaci Savell '06
- Human Resources
Joe Cook & Associates, Inc. / Nationwide Insurance
Joe Cook '86
- Insurance
DADY INSURANCE AGENCY
Doug Groves '82
- Insurance
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Baseball and Softball :: Blue Bell picture

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 4732 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy