Thursday, April 24, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: Gino Torretta ('92 Heisman winner) shares take on Manziel

Topic: Gino Torretta ('92 Heisman winner) shares take on Manzieladd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Gino Torretta gives his take on Johnny Manziel, 2012 Heisman race
View the full story »
sbs
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 2:31p, 11/29/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Awesome interview.

ag-bq-seventy
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 3:08p, 11/29/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Thank you, Gino. Thank you.

And you, too Gabe.

Gilligan
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie
posted 5:12p, 11/29/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Met Gino and some other Heisman winners behind Eskimo Joe's in Stillwater. Funny dude and busted on my roommate from ATM left and right it was hilarious.

Kyle04
user level: All-StarAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 8:19p, 11/29/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

C'mon Gabe. You might as well have called him Henrietta

maroonisbeautiful
user level: VeteranAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 8:29p, 11/29/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

iatggs
user level: Hall of Famer12th Man Donor
posted 8:39p, 11/29/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Sharp mind and great content in what he said, I'm impressed by Mr. Torreta

mak0313
user level: All-StarAggieLetterman12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 5:55a, 11/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Walker01
user level: Hall of FamerAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 6:12p, 11/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Always liked Gino. Nice job.

TexCalTex
user level: ProAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 6:50p, 11/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Tarkenton was my favorite to watch as a kid, and I agree that Johnny reminds me more of him far more than any of the other guys that he's been compared to.

bigtex33
user level: Rookie
posted 8:08p, 11/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Awesome interview! It's always interesting to hear what former Heisman players think of the present day talent. Gino brings a unique perspective to the table.

skeetboy3
user level: All-StarAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 1:22p, 12/01/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Texas Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
Gordon Sorrel '69
- Insurance
DADY INSURANCE AGENCY
Doug Groves '82
- Insurance
HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
Jeff Deats '99
- Real Estate
HoneyBaked Ham
Kerry Giese '76
- Food
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: Gino Torretta ('92 Heisman winner) shares take on Manziel

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 6724 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy