Thursday, April 24, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: Archie Griffin (two-time Heisman winner) talks campaign...

Topic: Archie Griffin (two-time Heisman winner) talks campaign...add this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Archie Griffin breaks down Manziel's Heisman campaign and more
View the full story »
Diet Cokehead
user level: TexAgs LegendPremium Level Supporter
posted 3:23p, 11/29/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Meh. Gino Torrey-etta's interview was more positive towards JFF.

proudtoknow
user level: Veteran
posted 4:34p, 11/29/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

What???
His comments speaks volumes to the TINY world people like he live in! How can one possibly comment on things with any credibility without paying attention to what's going on across the entire nation?? He only took JFF seriously AFTER the Bama game!?

Unreal.

Kasey Cheshier
user level: ProAggieFormer Player #7812th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 5:12p, 11/29/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

i hear ya proundtoknow... i guess that alabama upset was his break-out game for JF heisman's campaign with the national media. If you honestly ask who is the best player in college this year and made the biggest impact with his team... Johhny Football is the man! Hope he wins! - interesting article...great job Gabe!

tiger08
user level: TexAgs Legend
posted 7:09p, 11/29/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

We were a two loss team going into Bama and everyone expected is to lose. Most people started to pay attention to us after that game. Don't be surprised it was like that for anyone outside of the SEC world. Beating bama put us on the national stage for the first time in a while.

hornsoff
user level: VeteranAggie
posted 7:37p, 11/29/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

He already voted, and it did NOT sound like he voted for JFF!

Aggiebrewer
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 6:22a, 11/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

The old man philosophy of not voting for a fish is THE ONLY thing that keeps Johnny from hoisting the bronze.

agjo
posted 8:48a, 11/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Times have changed ... he WILL lift it!

Major Appledoosh
user level: Rookie
posted 1:26p, 11/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Does he get two votes since he won it twice?

Major Appledoosh
user level: Rookie
posted 1:28p, 11/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I'm an idiot...they addressed that (further on) in the interview. Premature surmization. My apologies.

TxAgswin
user level: Hall of FamerAggie12th Man Donor
posted 4:44p, 11/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Well, there's another vote JFF didn't get.

scrap
user level: VeteranAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 6:52p, 11/30/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I wish he was ask to name his top 3. Johnny will win against the others as long as he is at least in the top 3 of the ballots. I just think there will be a few voters that may try to manipulate the ballots in a way that leaves Johnny out of the top three.

agjo
posted 7:14p, 12/01/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Griffin doesn't want to vote for JFF because AG knows Johnny Football has skills to win more than one and AG wants to remain being the only one to win it twice. That competitive nature and athlete's ego is still in him.

Muffy
user level: All-Star
posted 8:34p, 12/01/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Arch only gets 1 vote. I think you should get 1 vote for every one you win.

Archie is really, truly, a nice man. He is a good person through and through.

Northeast Texas Women's Health
Christopher Mason '95
- OBGYN
MPRsearch
Brittany McGill '09
- Human Resources
Perrys Patchwork
Chris & Theresa Perry '83
- Keepsakes
HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
Jeff Deats '99
- Real Estate
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: Archie Griffin (two-time Heisman winner) talks campaign...

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 8622 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy