Thursday, April 24, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: Best Post in Texags History
Page: 1 2

Topic: Best Post in Texags Historyadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
HarryDunn
user level: All-Star
5th C Fine Jewelryposted 11:23a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I know it's old but our success this year made that much more epic.
quote:
Dear SEC,
Just stop it already. I donít wanna hear about how glad you are to have The Texas Aggies in your conference. Iím sick of seeing your guest names on my websites. I Hate you. I donít need your historical citations of conference brotherhood. I donít care that we let you have a couple of our coaches. And I donít want you posting SEC SEC SEC! on my facebook wall.
You think Iím starting this relationship off on the wrong foot?? False. Iím starting it off on the right foot. With more unimaginable hate than your feeble brain can calculate.
This is what I know to be true, quantifiable, empirical, irrevocable FACT: NO ONE LOVES THE TEXAS AGGIES. In the history of the world, no man has ever loved the Aggies that loves another school. ďNo man can serve two masters.Ē -The Bible.
And weíve worked for decades to position ourselves like that and maintain said position.
You donít respect me or my brothers. You see me as an opportunity, not a challenge. You donít see majestic Maroon, you see greed green. You think just because you bought a monthís worth of our TexAgs that you can just come on in bang my wife? And now you think Iím just gonna let you into TEXAS and bang my recruits too?? Well, **** you.
I donít want to callabo hate for the sips with you, bc you donít hate the sips like I do. I buried the greatest Aggie Iíve ever known last year on a t.u. pennant, because the guy hated the sips so intensely. Blind hatred, gentlemen. A man who well into his 80s couldnít look a horn in the eye because he knew they were vile and untrustworthy. Hell, you probably own something in your house that is some shade of orange? Ha! No, no, you donít hate sips like I do.
Some Razorback cock wrinkle had the audacity to proclaim yesterday that after the hate on the field, he likes to drink and eat with the other SEC teams and party. Well, I donít want an invite. Iím not going to Baton Rouge to have a beignet and wax nostalgic about the time they ****ed with our bank roll. Iím not gonna draw some blurred parallel between Auburn and myself, because weíre both products of a land grant Agriculture and Mechanical Colleges. Theyíre not like me. They work for me.
Iím not going to Gainesville to take a picture with Tim Tebow. And Iím not gonna spell words like ďTibeauxĒ, because that **** doesnít make phonetic sense to me. Iím a Texas man, goddammit. With tha sausage, and the fried eggs, and the T-bone steaks.
We, The Texas Aggies are gonna grace whatever Conference WE decide will benefit US the most. Weíre 100 MILLION cockstrong, rabid, bloodthirsty fans. With loaded wallets and vacation days abundant.
If the Aggies are playin on the moon, you bet your sweet ass, weíre comin too. Even if the moon signed the #1 class in the nation and weíre 100 pt. dogs. Weíre buyin the officially licensed bowl shirts, before the game, and Carter Beauford is gonna lead Yell Practice from the Aitken Basin.
I hate that you conned us into Fran. I hate that you got Championships out of Coach Bryant. I hate Schula Steak Houses. I hate croakies, I hate boat shoes, and I hate North Face. Iím gonna make a mess in all your bars, talk loudly, flex my ripped Aggie guns, and feed your women from the flow of my loins.
So you can cool it will the wolf in sheepís clothing act. You and everyone of your patronizing SEC pals.
Weíre not coming to your league to drink beer with you. Weíre coming to your league to kick your asses and then steal your beer and then pour it out and drink Lone Star.
Yeah. Itís like this and like that, mother****ers,
-BB_05

wasabi1787
user level: Hall of FamerAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 11:27a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Ruined it when he said Lone Star beer

Horse urine is NOT better chilled.

Vepp
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 11:27a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Sean98
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 11:29a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Holy Solari, how did I miss that?? Wow.

Crawdaddy
posted 11:29a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:

Horse urine is NOT better chilled.

I beg to differ

KLSanchez
user level: TexAgs Legend
posted 11:31a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Yeahhh... I'd like to nominate that post for among the WORST in TexAgs history. Show some class, dipsh*t.

aggieclimber
user level: VeteranAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 11:37a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Angry much?

HarryDunn
posted 11:38a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Yeahhh... I'd like to nominate that post for among the WORST in TexAgs history. Show some class, dipsh*t.
I actually find it more humorous than offensive towards our SEC brethren- I know plenty of SEC fans who thought it was funny- why don't you grow some thick skin and quit being so sensitive

Jason_Ag98
user level: Hall of FamerAggie12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 11:40a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:

Lighten up, Francis.

Wakebrad
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 11:41a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

ConfidentAg
user level: TexAgs LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 11:42a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I like it!

PrestigeWorldwideAg12
posted 11:44a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Well that was a funny arse good morning to myself kinda read

Cotton79
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 11:45a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

So glad that Johnny Manziel is a more prominent spokesman for Aggieland than this fella.

This is just trash.

secmaroonblood
user level: ProAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 11:50a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

BB_05. Take JP's.

caveman-economist
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 11:51a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Carl Hungus
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 11:54a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
BB_05. Take JP's.

Hell yeah! I wonder many people on this board get that reference.

OEagg11
user level: All-StarAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 11:55a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

BoobieMiles
user level: Veteran
posted 11:59a, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

TL pron blast Sat night was better

Mcseguin
user level: VeteranAggie
posted 12:02p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

he mad

dan967p
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 12:08p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

bb05: and on Friday, take DZPs

tpnick87
posted 12:09p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

redassag12
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie
posted 12:11p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Hamburger Dan
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 12:21p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Someone missed taking their meds. And they also might need a nap.

Carl Hungus
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 12:22p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Dead Zip privileges? Interesting.

[This message has been edited by Carl hungus (edited 12/11/2012 12:23p).]

Ags77
posted 12:23p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Aggie80
posted 12:25p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Sweet Mother of Pearl!

LBM-Aggie-2014
posted 12:26p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Savage243
posted 12:30p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Sweet. Mother. Of. God.

This needs to be run on the front page of the Batt so this ******* SEC circle jerk will end.

HeyGuys
user level: Hall of FamerAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 12:32p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I agree with this

1stGenAg15
posted 12:33p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

BCO07
posted 12:33p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

i lost it right here

quote:
Iím gonna make a mess in all your bars, talk loudly, flex my ripped Aggie guns, and feed your women from the flow of my loins.

TxElsie
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieBasic Level Supporter
posted 12:35p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

tl;dr... is there a cliff notes version?

HarryDunn
posted 12:41p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Carter C

BaileyAg
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 12:45p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

i'd like to buy that man a cold one

aggiebones
posted 12:50p, 12/11/12this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

No need to buy a dog. Just hang out with this dude.

State Farm
Kathleen Alexander '04
- Insurance
Brazos Valley Urgent Care
Kelly Maedo
- Health Services
AG Southwest Crop & Ranch Insurance
Zachary & Jacob Gerik '04
- Insurance
Dionne Media
Blaine Dionne '00
- Human Resources
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: Best Post in Texags History
Page: 1 2

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 6627 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy