Thursday, July 31, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: lets ease off on ennis judge
Page: 1 2 3

Topic: lets ease off on ennis judgeadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
aggiesrul8
user level: LegendHonorary Aggie
posted 8:22a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Manti is such a great man too! Let's back off of him!!!

JeffHamilton82
user level: Legend
posted 8:22a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Golden - tell your friend to take down the Facebook, issue an apology in the national media and donate $25k for an endowed scholarship is JFF name and ill let up on him. Plus I want proof of the dead wife. I won't be Teo'd again.

94chem
user level: Legend
posted 8:23a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

The only way to redeem himself now is to expose the love triangle of Deloss Dodds, Ken Starr, and Scott Drew.

Cibalo
user level: All-Star
posted 8:23a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Speaking to a lawyer friend of mine that has worked in the DA office and as a city attorny. They said that if the ticket falls in the judges court then it would be an ethics violation.

Another friend that is 3rd generation from Ennis said that guy is a total DB who has been in that position for years.

There are enough Aggies in Ennis that I doubt nothing happens.

JCRebel13
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 8:24a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

No.

CharlieMac
user level: LegendPremium Level Supporter
posted 8:24a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Nope.. **** him..

sleepybeagle
user level: LegendAggie

Yes - but the judge was very unprofessional in this case. He needs to apologize.

numetalbizkitaggie
user level: ProAggie
posted 8:29a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Maybe when he meaningfully apologies. Until then...OFF WITH HIS JOB.

W.C. Griffin '09
user level: Hall of FamerAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 8:43a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Plus I want proof of the dead wife. I won't be Teo'd again.

I shouldn't have laughed at this but I did

Happy Kuykendahl
user level: LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 8:47a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

He used his position as a judge to violate someone's privacy because he doesn't like the college they attend and did it in a very condescending manner. I don't care what kind of person you may think he is. I'm not calling for his job, but he owes JFF an apology.

[This message has been edited by Happy kuykendahl (edited 1/17/2013 8:47a).]

Tango Mike
user level: LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!Basic Level Supporter
posted 8:47a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Why do people always mention someone's churchgoing activities as a method to prove they are a good person?

Ray Finkle
user level: Veteran
posted 8:54a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

this.is.why.i.love.texags.

"off with the head"

ethio_aggie
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 8:55a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

eff him. He cost me over $400 and gave me 6 months of probation for a freaking speeding ticket.

Iowaggie
user level: LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 8:56a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

The guy made a bad decision.

I'm sure the judge has seen a lot of people make bad decisions, and he (rightfully) delivered the consequences.

He needs to face consequences for his bad decision from those above him.

As Nico Toscani (as portrayed by Steven Seagal) told us, "You guys think you're above the law. Well, you ain't above mine".

[This message has been edited by Iowaggie (edited 1/17/2013 9:00a).]

7thGenTexan
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 8:58a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Guy reminds me of those smiling ass hole Baptist deacons who could always get easy laughs from the crowd at church.

firethewagonup
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 8:59a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

wtf is a judge doing giving tickets? moonlighting

agfan92
user level: All-StarAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 9:02a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

When he steps up and admits he should not have posted what he did (about a minor, no less) then maybe folks will want to lay off a bit. Until then? Nah.

Btron
user level: LegendAggie
posted 9:03a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Don't most people that drive through that crap-hole get tickets?

Yep twice to me! EFF PENNIS

carpe vinum
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 9:04a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

20 /= minor

BQ75
user level: LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 9:05a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
(about a minor, no less)
JFF is 16?

Didn't know that!

Born Maroon
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 9:06a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

This is the way that FB post came across.

So arrogant before HE felt a little heat. Gonna make a kid squirm and have a good story for the poker table, better yet Facebook... F him.

[

gigemags-99
posted 9:10a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
ive known judge johnson for several years and he is a great person. he is very dedicated to his job and well respected by the people of ennis. he lost his wife in a fatal car accident and raised his children by himself.he helps the community in many different ways. he takes 3 elderly ladies to their churches every sunday before going to his service. he has great respect for texas a@m and the 12th man. he didnt mean any harm johnny football.

I'm sure Hitler's close friends thought he was a swell guy too.

Spyderman
posted 9:12a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Is this an A&M question?

captain angry
user level: Hall of FamerAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 9:13a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Show no mercy.

Born Maroon
posted 9:15a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

judge Smails is so lucky that post came to light during the Teo news cycle. He was spared the full and proper attention of Texags.

[This message has been edited by Born Maroon (edited 1/17/2013 9:18a).]

DaveC
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 9:17a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
and he shows all this class by abusing his position to take disdainful potshots at a young college student and a tier 1 university.

Totally agree here! If youre a Pro, then act like one!

Fightin' Texas Aggie '02

Marcus Pollio
posted 9:25a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:

Username: Golden
Number of Posts: 78
Account Created: 12/16/2003

jake405
user level: Veteran
posted 9:29a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

It was an "A-hole" move by the judge.

Aries
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 9:30a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Why do people always mention someone's churchgoing activities as a method to prove they are a good person?

Don't you know that if you go to church, it automatically means you are a great person?

Bankeraggie
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 9:31a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Someone file a judicial ethics complaint. Shouldn't be hard to do.

leftcoastaggie
posted 9:32a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

OP can you provide a link to his apology? I must have missed it. Him being such a standup guy, I'm sure he would have done the right thing and issued an apology, right?

Marcus Pollio
posted 9:34a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

someone tweet this to Mr. Perry

texag84
posted 9:44a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I am glad he's an upstanding citizen. Now the voters should send him back to the private sector where he can bag on citizens on his Facebook page and live happily ever after.

rangerdanger
user level: All-Star
posted 9:56a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Have him wear a maroon robe with a big old 2 on the back for a month. All will be forgiven.

YourFavAggie
posted 10:00a, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Where is the apology?

He is a judge for goodness sake, he should understand more than anyone the consequences of posting shiat on Facebook and other social media sites.

AG Southwest Crop & Ranch Insurance
Zachary & Jacob Gerik '04
- Insurance
Diversified Insurance
Matt Van Bergen
- Insurance
Chateau on the Creek
Mark Hunt '78
- Bridal
Service Insurance Group, Inc.
Bradley Hurt '00
- Insurance
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: lets ease off on ennis judge
Page: 1 2 3

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 6098 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy