Friday, August 22, 2014
Forums :: A&M Women's Basketball :: Gary Blair talks Auburn victory, traveling to Georgia and more

Topic: Gary Blair talks Auburn victory, traveling to Georgia and moreadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Gary Blair talks Auburn victory, traveling to Georgia and more
View the full story »
Ronnie Woodard
StaffAggie
posted 12:21p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Special thanks to Mac Resource Computers for their sponsorship of all women's basketball content produced throughout the season at TexAgs.com! For the third consecutive year, all WBB content will be available to you for free!

Cleaves1
user level: Pro
posted 2:38p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I have noticed here recently that Blair has talked about each one of the 5 starters except for Pratcher. In this interview he spoke on everyones progress except for Pratcher as well. I think she handles the offense well and she has also paid her dues. She has handled his decision making when it comes to her starting and not starting as well as her PT very well. She has been the most consistant player in the past 4 years of anyone but yet she still doesn't get any props. I don't get it, she may not be Aqua,Colson,Carter, or Standish but I think that she has done an amazing job maintaining her composure and dealing with adversity from all angles. She is a SR this year and I think she has done a great job of trying to be the PG that is needed. Over the past 4 or 5 games she has played in a major part of the offense as well as created for her teammates throughtout the year.

WAY TO GO PRATCHER!!!!!!

Bucketrunner
user level: Hall of Famer12th Man DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 3:01p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Agreed, Cleaves, that she has worked hard and made a great improvement in her game this year. One question: the only time I remember seeing you post is when you go on the defensive for her. Are you a relative?

Cleaves1
user level: Pro
posted 3:35p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I don't really like posting anything.. I just like reading them. Every now and then I will post something if I feel there is a need to speak up about something that I have noticed and no one else has mentioned. For the most part I don't have to post anything because the frequent people that post are always on top of their game and I like that. The answer to your question is; YES, I am a relative and am so PROUD of her. Thanks for asking.

cs69ag
user level: LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 8:52p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Cleaves1...good post, and I also agree with you.
Pratch has been steady and is having a good senior year.

She is smart and represents herself, her team and TAMU very well. She is not flashy or vocal, but does her job and does it well. I respect good team players who are good Aggies...she has been one of my favorites!

Christopher's World Grille
Christopher & Sandi ('93) Lampo '93
- Restaurants
State Farm
Kathleen Alexander '04
- Insurance
SageTexas
Pat Shaw
- Financial Services
CustomHeard
Adam Day '13
- Marketing
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Women's Basketball :: Gary Blair talks Auburn victory, traveling to Georgia and more

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 10311 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy