Thursday, April 17, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: CNN's Roland Martin talks A&M football, Manziel, Sumlin, Te'o & more

Topic: CNN's Roland Martin talks A&M football, Manziel, Sumlin, Te'o & moreadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Roland Martin talks A&M football, Manziel, Sumlin, Te'o & more
View the full story »
aggiebones
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 12:49p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

hey, some A&M stuff on an A&M football site. Yeah me.

AggieTFA06
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie
posted 1:04p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

good interview, enjoyed hearing his take on the manti teo scandal

To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond

FullDraw
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 1:09p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Only thing I would disagree with, that he seemed to omit was a HUGE reason we left the Big12. The longhorns and their insistence on having a hand in everything, the lhn, the fact that NU, CU, Mizzou, and us had a lot of the same reasons and it was part, but not only about money.

RMG8503
user level: VeteranAggie
posted 1:10p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Thanks!

pdc093
user level: Hall of FamerBasic Level Supporter
posted 1:17p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

aggiechugger
user level: All-StarAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 1:27p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

water turkey
user level: Hall of FamerPremium Level Supporter
posted 1:55p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I was hoping you would ask him which bait that he used to win his last Bass Master Classic.

Cedar Bayou Ag
user level: Hall of FamerAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 3:37p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Great interview, but when I always hear the name Roland Martin, I always think of the angler that has his TV show.

elvisdoc
user level: ProAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 4:01p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Isn't this guy the raging Democrat that always acts like a dick?

[This message has been edited by elvisdoc (edited 1/17/2013 4:01p).]

agwin12
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 4:24p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Good interview and comments. Thanks for posting!

coupland boy
user level: Hall of FamerAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 5:51p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I would also argue that the league is much more watered down than the last time the big 12 won number two out of five. we had some absolutely great teams that were loaded with talent from 91 to 94. playing the rices and smu's prepared us as much as tcu, tech and tu prepared k-state for Oregon.

[This message has been edited by couplandboy (edited 1/17/2013 5:53p).]

coupland boy
user level: Hall of FamerAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 6:07p, 01/17/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I will say that I agree with the man that we were good this year because of our coaches and players and not simply because we're in the SEC. but the SEC undoubtedly made us better and will continue to do so in the future

William_C_G
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 11:10p, 01/20/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

He is one of many nationally famous A&M journalism graduates. Too bad A&N ended the program. That decision will hurt A&M once Roland's generation passes on.

Family Practice center
Carlos Hornedo '85
- Family Practice
Kid to Kid Houston Galleria
Sherri & Will Sakson '91
- Apparel
RE/MAX Trinity
Casey Jacocks '02
- Real Estate
Dionne Media
Blaine Dionne '00
- Human Resources
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: CNN's Roland Martin talks A&M football, Manziel, Sumlin, Te'o & more

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 9311 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy