Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: Details for TexAgs National Signing Day Show

Topic: Details for TexAgs National Signing Day Showadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Details for TexAgs National Signing Day Show
View the full story »
JeffHamilton82
user level: TexAgs Legend
posted 12:11p, 02/05/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

What is the "special offer"?

gabe_bock
TexAgs StaffAggieVarsity Level Supporter
posted 12:28p, 02/05/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

There isn't a special offer this year. This is just an announcement of what we're planning to do and letting you guys know that the production will be going on if you want in!

JeffHamilton82
user level: TexAgs Legend
posted 12:48p, 02/05/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Gabe,

I asked because in Billy's story it says click on this link to take advantage of our "special offer". I clicked the link, but there was no special offer. So that is why I asked.
Thanks.

gabe_bock
posted 2:33p, 02/05/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Fixed that...thanks and sorry for the mix-up.

millertyme
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie
posted 9:24p, 02/05/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Is there an audio link? Being at work, I can't stream video but I can listen through my phone.

gabe_bock
posted 3:57p, 02/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Miller...there was at Zone1150.com starting at 8 a.m. That is the case every morning. Hope you at least got to hear it.

HoneyBaked Ham
Kerry Giese '76
- Food
Buehlers & Associates with Keller Williams
Nash Buehler '11
- Real Estate
Texas Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
Gordon Sorrel '69
- Insurance
Chateau on the Creek
Mark Hunt '78
- Bridal
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: Details for TexAgs National Signing Day Show

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 10482 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy