Monday, July 28, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: "Complete" rendering: like or dislike?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Topic: "Complete" rendering: like or dislike?add this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Verne Lundquist
user level: LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 10:12a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

apparently come from a video to the donors...just type like or dislike...no disertations please

ElephantRider
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 10:13a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Like, a lot

Hulla Baller
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 10:14a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

jeffk
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 10:15a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Me gusta

Kevin Hart
user level: All-Star
posted 10:15a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Where is the lazy river???

Frok
user level: LegendAggie

arrogantjackal
user level: VeteranAggie
posted 10:16a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

^ What Kevin Hart said

txswag06
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 10:16a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Do want

dbdsnoppy07

Love it!

mAgnoliAg
user level: LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 10:17a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I CAN DIG IT.

Corps Trip
posted 10:17a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Great -- Let's use this new tool to BTHO Rice

and Bama

M.C. Swag
user level: All-StarAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 10:19a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Dread Pirate Roberts
posted 10:19a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I like the outside, but I don't like the east/west stands with a different setup than the north/south. My hope is that we match them up to have a consistent flow/theme throughout the stadium.

DARC-12
user level: Veteran
posted 10:22a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

BearkatRunner88
posted 10:23a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I agree with pirate

WaffleHouseAg
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 10:25a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Looks sweet

Capt. America
user level: LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 10:25a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Do like

QuesoMuchacho
user level: VeteranAggie
posted 10:27a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

pv
user level: Legend
posted 10:28a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Love it!

Where do I sign up?

KLSanchez
user level: Legend
posted 10:28a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I like dat ass.

AggieStout
user level: VeteranAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 10:29a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

still tippin
user level: Veteran12th Man Donor
posted 10:30a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I could live without the big letters everywhere and the roof on the west side. Everything else looks good.

The Zoo Keeper
posted 10:32a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Agree with pirate. I know we need parking but I don't like how the parking garages will be covering up part of the stadium if you were driving by looking at it from well born.

BobFriend13
user level: All-StarAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 10:33a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

BobFriend13
user level: All-StarAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 10:33a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Alois von Schweinsteiger
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 10:34a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Last picture clearly indicates that not only will new Kyle look better but it will attract more hotties.

That is clearly Tori Black walking away in jeans (center)

diehard14
user level: LegendAggie
posted 10:35a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Agree with pirate. I know we need parking but I don't like how the parking garages will be covering up part of the stadium if you were driving by looking at it from well born.

wichoAggie06
user level: Veteran
posted 10:37a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

What about another big screen in the North zone?

IntergalacticCommandoAg
posted 10:37a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I like this plan a lot minus the gay sidewalks.

JJxvi
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 10:41a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I'm curious about why there is an infatuation with "ALL SEATS MUST SEAMLESSLY BLEND INTO EVERY OTHER PART OF THE STADIUM! THATS WHAT MAKES A STADIUM GOOD!! YEAH YEAH NO BEVEL!!!

agman08
user level: Legend12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 10:42a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

MrGoodKat
user level: LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 10:43a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

any chance of having a see through grass field so that we could put suites under? we are an agriculture school. we should be able to invent see though grass!

JJxvi
posted 10:44a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I also find it fascinating that so many complain about this when we havent even seen an interior shot that even shows the west side of the stadium at all.

ahlongslide
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 10:44a, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Not intimidating enough... needs stalactites of dried blood on all ceilings and the bones of crushed opponents as exposed aggregate in the concrete structure.

sc_aggie

Cant imagine how loud Kyle is going to be!

Ring Wraps
Emily Huskinson '12
- Jeweler
American Momentum Bank
Jim Patterson '79
- Financial Services
Maroon Consultant, LLC
JD Salinas '91
- Consulting
Complete Safety Compliance
Kaci Savell '06
- Human Resources
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: "Complete" rendering: like or dislike?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 9924 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy