Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: Kenric McNeal talks Manziel, the 2012 season and the future

Topic: Kenric McNeal talks Manziel, the 2012 season and the futureadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Kenric McNeal talks Manziel, the 2012 season and the future
View the full story »
elaggie2002
user level: All-StarAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 2:18p, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

*"Malcolme Kennedy, Sabian Holmes, and Derel Walker will be big receivers next season. The second team of receivers last season could have gone anywhere in the country and started. "

Hope he is right

CoachAg85
user level: All-Star
posted 2:47p, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

It is very frustrating to try and listen to the audio, only to have it re-boot every 3 seconds. I have no idea what "media player" I'm using. Eh, it's a me problem.

AnalogyAg
user level: TexAgs Legend
posted 3:44p, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

WOWW!! The comments are the single best, most exciting, group of comments I've seen from any of the interviews to date.

And THAT says a lot!

thanks for sharing with us, and the very best of luck to our Aggie brother, Mr. McNeal.

He is one class act!

CentralTXag
user level: VeteranAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 6:52p, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

ccatag
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 7:50p, 02/21/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Great interview. Kenric made some clutch grabs this season and I truly enjoyed watching him get his hands on the ball. Very Best Wishes for him ahead! Gig'em!

Bill Kemp
user level: TexAgs LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 9:30a, 02/22/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Can't wait to hear this when I get home

Ags77
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie
posted 1:37p, 02/22/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

What a classy young man

redjalapeno-87
user level: All-Star
posted 9:10p, 02/22/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I can tell his momma raised him well. Good role model for his younger siblings. Wish him the best in the draft, hope he can earn his way on a team.

powerbiscuit
user level: TexAgs LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!Basic Level Supporter
posted 11:34p, 02/22/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Great interview and best of luck to McNeal. I know he'll be successful at whatever path he chooses.

Fairy Godmother Travel
Teresa & Mark Cory '81
- Travel
Anipro/Xtraformance Feeds
Wes Klett '81
- Agriculture
Texas Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
Gordon Sorrel '69
- Insurance
Mark Osborn, Realty Executives of San Antonio
Mark Osborn
- Real Estate
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: Kenric McNeal talks Manziel, the 2012 season and the future

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 9920 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy