Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: Fish Camp Disgraces Bonfire Memorial!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Topic: Fish Camp Disgraces Bonfire Memorial!!!add this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Fish-N-Chips
user level: VeteranAggie
posted 11:49a, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Fish camp is taking their pictures at the bonfire memorial and disgracing it! This infuriates me!!! I don't know how to post the link though, so someone help.

I don't agree with then taking photos like this at the bonfire memorial. It's a sacred plae honoring our fallen aggies.

WaffleHouseAg
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 11:51a, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

WarAGle
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie
posted 11:52a, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

New Army

wangus12
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 11:53a, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Always hated those neon wearing mother ****ers

AggieDave02
posted 11:53a, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Fish-N-Chips

Feet on the memorial.....

LBM-Aggie-2014
user level: Hall of FamerAggie

New Army is destroying everything that is good with this University.

aggiesrul8
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie Spirit
posted 11:54a, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Cheeks hanging out of jorts!!

[This message has been edited by aggiesrul8 (edited 6/27/2013 11:54a).]

jdcook100
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 11:55a, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I didn't think I would agree with OP, but that's in poor taste.

Triad
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 11:57a, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

DDowl44
user level: VeteranAgTag EXPIRING soon!Premium Level Supporter
posted 11:58a, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Hell I'm only a few years older and I doubt my fish camp counselor a would do such a thing. First Neon at Kyle, desecrating bonfire memorial, next they'll burn the flag during silver taps. Too much time in the suburbs.

ColoAg95
user level: All-StarAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 11:59a, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

[This message has been edited by ColoAg95 (edited 6/27/2013 3:01p).]

Fonzie Scheme
posted 12:00p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

How could anyone have thought this was a good idea?

GetThoseKeysMilo
user level: TexAgs LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 12:01p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

There's annoying stuff and then there's this. Call these mofos out and remind them what "memorial" means.

Fonzie Scheme
posted 12:01p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
There are many memorials to many fallen Ags on our whole campus. Bonfire memorial is only one, and it's not any more special than the others. Just my opinion.

So, would it bother you if they wore hats in the MSC, or took pictures there on the grass?

pigskinaggie2011
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 12:02p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
How could anyone have thought this was a good idea?

Exactly

pimplepopper
posted 12:03p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Yeah this is incredibly poor judgement on their part. Bad bull.

gunslingercc
posted 12:03p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

As a recent grad, yea OP is right. Bad bull all around

chipotle
user level: TexAgs Legend

My parents and I visited the memorial and my dad wanted to take a picture of me with my mom. I was like, "you want me to smile here?"

I don't think there's any harm in the photos but you won't find me posing, smiling for pics at Stonehenge.

chipotle
user level: TexAgs Legend
posted 12:04p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

crap forgot....

fish camp

JeffAggie2012
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 12:04p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Fish Camp

sleepybeagle
posted 12:05p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

these kids have much to learn

WarAGle
posted 12:05p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

link?

kyleag02
posted 12:06p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

YourFavAggie
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 12:06p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Bad taste and poor judgement for those types of pics at a memorial

dixichkn

Incredibly bad bull. There's a thousand other, more appropriate places for this......

deceptivespeed14
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 12:09p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Bad bull all around. That's someone's memorial she has her feet on. There are million nice looking spots on campus to take silly pictures but the bonfire memorial is not one of them.

[This message has been edited by deceptivespeed14 (edited 6/27/2013 4:40p).]

Fish-N-Chips
posted 12:09p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

It just makes me mad that they would do this, there are far better places to take fish camp pictures!!

Bonfire96
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 12:10p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Is it 'bring your two bit ***** to a memorial' day?

aggiesrul8
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie Spirit
posted 12:10p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
that's bad bull. as much as I love cheeks hanging out of jorts, that's someone's memorial she has her feet on. There are million nice looking spots on campus to take silly pictures but the bonfire memorial is not one of them.

I agree 100%. There are too many other places on campus where pictures like this could have been taken...

Fonzie Scheme
posted 12:11p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
It just makes me mad that they would do this, there are far better places to take fish camp pictures!!

WTF is going on here? A dewsh checking out a fish that's already found the Freshman 15?

maroonthrunthru
user level: All-StarAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 12:11p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

As a Class of '77 grad with a daughter who was working at the stack that night, I get a little misty each time I visit the Memorial...

I'm torched at the lack of understanding of these yay-hoos...

BCO07
posted 12:12p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

fish camp, the only group worse at their job than the dmv

dkd95
user level: All-StarAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 12:13p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

McGibblets
posted 12:15p, 06/27/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Fish camp ***s. It was fun and all, but the leaders are so ****ing weird

Family Practice center
Carlos Hornedo '85
- Family Practice
Chateau on the Creek
Mark Hunt '78
- Bridal
DADY INSURANCE AGENCY
Doug Groves '82
- Insurance
George Bush Presidential Library and Museum
Will King '97
- Travel
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: Fish Camp Disgraces Bonfire Memorial!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 7518 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy