Saturday, April 19, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: Sportscenter right now!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Topic: Sportscenter right now!!! add this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
AustinAg2012
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 4:30p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Can Showers re-transfer?

Ed Wuncler III
user level: All-Star
posted 4:30p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Was taking nap, and woke to Breaking News Johnny Manziel!!!!!

In one year we turned from a respectable school with good minded kids, to the Ohio State of the south

Stfu loser

SigAg6

We're doomed

reb,
user level: TexAgs LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorBasic Level Supporter

Don't believe it. And if true, don't believe they can prove it.

Nothing will come of this.

dlsudd
user level: VeteranAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 4:31p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Creme de Menthe
posted 4:31p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I hope to God this isn't the work of Paul.

CoachLB
user level: Hall of Famer

There is not a college star in the Nation who hasn't taken something illegally. Stupid, if he did this. But it sure seems like ESPN and other media has gone after this kid hard. I have never seen anything like it.

Mr. Peterman
posted 4:32p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Anybody else anticipate the "Cam Newton Ruling" and be declared ineligible for a day before being re-instated?

The Lyrical Gangster
posted 4:32p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Why do I smell tu...again.

bshermangigem17

ESPN is gonna rip us a new one.. Watch we will be compared to Auburn, USC, Ohio state... Fck em all this is bs

ffco
user level: TexAgs Legend
posted 4:33p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Dad said he got him the Mercedes because he was afraid JM would do something stupid to get one.

hmmm

AG @ HEART
user level: TexAgs Legend12th Man Donor
posted 4:33p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

"I have no evidence to whether this is even true but dammit I'm going to go ahead and blame johnny as if he did it! "

BAS Texagger

BMX Bandit

Coach: how many college stars sign 5 figure autograph deals?

Media had nothing to do with this.

Verne Lundquist
user level: TexAgs LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter

and I would have bet that he would fail a piss test for pot than getting paid for sigs

penhead
user level: Veteran

somewhere Mack has a big yellow grin from jowel to jowel.

Ragnar Danneskjold
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man Donor

surely he wasnt this stupid, right?

hunter2012
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie

This board is ridiculous, this would be incredibly easy to track.

I'm getting sick of Ags jumping down our heisman's throat especially if the "witness" never saw money change hands.

I don't get why so many Ags are so quick to condemn the player that put us on the map.

MK BQ 89

Not good bull...

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9537999/otl-ncaa-investigating-johnny-manziel-profiting-autographs

Brock Sampson
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie
posted 4:34p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Common denominator in all of this is that finch dewsh bag

SECond2noneAgs
user level: Hall of FamerAggieBasic Level Supporter
posted 4:34p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Joe Schad: @schadjoe: ESPN's Darren Rovell and Justine Gubar report sources say Johnny Manziel went to home of man who approached him at Ft. Lauderdale airport

CoachLB

BMX - You would be surprised how much big money floats around. Don't be na´ve. But I said if he did this he is stupid.

[This message has been edited by CoachLB (edited 8/4/2013 4:35p).]

[This message has been edited by CoachLB (edited 8/4/2013 4:35p).]

BMX Bandit

You didn't answer the question.

AgAllStar91
user level: TexAgs LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 4:35p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Christ OP, you edited twice and still have "weather" instead of "whether".

And I can't imagine Johnny being that stupid but I'm scared shiitless right now.

Hamburger Dan
posted 4:35p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Whether true or not, whether proven or not, this type of **** will hang around Manziel until he turns pro or graduates.

aggievb25
user level: ProAggie

Let's just hope it's not true. Oh, and the comment about kids from the projects...really?

Broncos
posted 4:36p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Done Done Doneeee

Heismanziel
posted 4:36p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

If true, this will conclude the biggest meltdown in college football player history.

Aggie_2463
user level: Hall of FamerAggiePremium Level Supporter

Hope none of you put money on us yet... Hello 8-4

SACR
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorVarsity Level Supporter

page 2

CoachLB

BMX - If I knew do you think I would name them! Gee man.

Verne Lundquist
user level: TexAgs LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 4:37p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

well...at least we know we made it big time now that the NCAA is coming after us

phatpat21
user level: Hall of FamerPremium Level Supporter
posted 4:37p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I'm sure many of us on here aren't already jumping down Johnnys throat
I support Johnny, especially from the t-sip haters
I doubt this is true, he does not need the money
Just another distraction for this team
Glad guys show up today and hopefully have the us vs the world mentality

But if it is true...really hope a QB steps up big time as he will have to fill shoes not seen before

[This message has been edited by Phatpat21 (edited 8/4/2013 4:39p).]

Mr. Penguin
user level: All-StarAggie

Wish I hadn't seen this

Panda
user level: All-StarAggie

quote:
Both sources said they witnessed the signing, though neither saw the actual exchange of money.

**** this ****.

Heismanziel
posted 4:38p, 08/04/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

A particular reporter told me that when he met Manziel's parents at the Heisman ceremony that they were ready to "cash in" on Johnny's success. The family should have been preaching to Johnny to settle down and enjoy his time in college, but I suspect they encouraged him to cash in.

Capitol City Realty
Jonathan Rue
- Real Estate
Mark Osborn, Realty Executives of San Antonio
Mark Osborn
- Real Estate
Joe Cook & Associates, Inc. / Nationwide Insurance
Joe Cook '86
- Insurance
The Seerden Law Firm, PLLC
Andrew Seerden '95
- Legal
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: Sportscenter right now!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 5733 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy