Friday, August 22, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: Aggie Flashback with A&M legend Ed Simonini

Topic: Aggie Flashback with A&M legend Ed Simoniniadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Aggie Flashback with A&M legend Ed Simonini
View the full story »
TERRY L
user level: LegendBasic Level Supporter
posted 8:57p, 08/13/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

TAMU74
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 7:26a, 08/14/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

One of my all time favorite players.
That '75 defense was in a league by itself..unmatched.

Burrus86
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 11:27a, 08/14/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Got to meet Ed at our Muster. Great speaker and a very passionate man.

Bien12
user level: ProAggie
posted 1:07p, 08/14/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

CyberWCM
user level: Pro
posted 12:21p, 08/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I remember the joy and intensity he displayed from the time he came out of the locker room on game day.

wtr1975
user level: All-StarAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 9:17p, 08/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Great Interview!! It brought back the best of memories. I remember the introduction of the recruits at Jolly Rolly my Fish year. I can still see the recruits coming out at half-time of the game. We sang the War Hymn as they sawed hornís off. My recollection is that the rule was changed on bringing recruits to games for that type of show shortly afterwards.

The í72 recruiting class ought to go down as the greatest class that A&M has ever had; especially when you compare the recruits with performance on the field and the later NFL draft.

P.S. For those that were there --- Ed Simoniniiiiiiiiii on the tackle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by wtr1975 (edited 8/15/2013 9:18p).]

HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
Jeff Deats '99
- Real Estate
Family Practice center
Carlos Hornedo '85
- Family Practice
Hanna & Hanna Reporting & Video
Jim Hanna '05
- Legal
Diversified Insurance
Matt Van Bergen
- Insurance
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: Aggie Flashback with A&M legend Ed Simonini

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 2743 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy