Thursday, April 24, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: Is Johnny a witch?

Topic: Is Johnny a witch?add this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Touchdown There!
user level: All-StarAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 5:53p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

On another team's website, this was postulated as a possibility after JFF used some sort of black magic to escape the bama rush and complete a the first down pass.

I'm not saying he "is" or he "isn't", but if this was Salem a couple hundred years ago, I think we'd need to worry more about him being burned at the stake than declaring for the draft.

Just my 2 cents.

Gump 02
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 5:55p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Only if he weighs as much as a duck.

Barnacle
user level: TexAgs LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!Premium Level Supporter
posted 5:56p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Throw him in fish pond and find out.

Ag_EE
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 5:56p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Only if he weighs as much as a duck.

An Oregon duck?

claydee2
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 5:57p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Warlock, yes...Witch, no.

MrGoodKat
user level: TexAgs LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 5:59p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

The white wolf he is...

MizooAg94
user level: VeteranAggie
posted 6:00p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

What's next, satanic worshiper perhaps...

hunter2012
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie
posted 6:01p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

There are those that call me...Johnny

Touchdown There!
user level: All-StarAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 6:01p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

powerbiscuit
user level: TexAgs LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!Basic Level Supporter
posted 6:04p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

you can't do anything to him if you can't catch him

PatAg
user level: TexAgs Legend
posted 6:04p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

churches! churches!

Tyrone Shoelaces
user level: VeteranAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 6:05p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

He turned me into a newt!

...I got better...

user level: Hall of Famer
posted 6:10p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

We should burn him at the stake. If he survives, he's a witch. If not, then he's not a witch.

SigAg6
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 6:13p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Wizard

Ag13
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 6:14p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Bottlehead90
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man Donor
posted 6:22p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Witch? no.
Able to control time? YES.

stinky pinky
user level: Veteran
posted 6:29p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Witch no...Jedi Master indeed

Tackle me you may not.

OilFieldIRI
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 6:30p, 09/15/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Johnny is not real, this is not real...
JFF is in a tube of green goo and this is all a dream controlled by aliens...

Visiting Angels - Williamson County
Ryan Searight, Owner '01
- Home Health
CustomHeard
Adam Day '13
- Marketing
Jason's Deli
Alexander Garza
- Restaurants
Texas Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
Gordon Sorrel '69
- Insurance
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: Is Johnny a witch?

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 5968 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy