Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Forums :: General :: ATTN: GB peeps
Page: 1 2

General
 Topic: ATTN: GB peepsadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Coogie
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 12:15p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Now that I proved myself to be a man in the pic thread can I stop getting dick picks in my inbox?

Coogie doesn't mean I'm some middle aged woman preying on young men.....

[edit] yes undergrad was at UH

[This message has been edited by Coogie (edited 11/6/2013 12:19p).]

Ryan34
user level: LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 12:17p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I expect this to backfire.

txagfred04
user level: LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 12:17p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Did you go to UofH or something?

chipotle
user level: Legend

Wait....stop getting dick pics? Does not compute.

swimmerbabe11
posted 12:18p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I didn't see the pic.

GigEmBevo
user level: LegendBasic Level Supporter
posted 12:18p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

You should rank all the said pics

Coogie
posted 12:19p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

GDmit aggroid

BackwardsInBoots
user level: LegendAggieBasic Level Supporter
posted 12:19p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Coogies GB ***** ratings

Coogie
posted 12:20p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I don't know what that filtered word is

BackwardsInBoots
posted 12:21p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

P ness

Talon2DSO
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 12:22p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Send me a pic of the Sloot. You promised me a pm and I never got it.

ATMTWS
user level: LegendAggie12th Man Donor
posted 12:27p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Forward them to me

Coogie
posted 12:27p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Check ur inbox Talon, and other guy...no

swimmerbabe11
posted 12:28p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Has anyone actually been sent another poster's pics without asking for them? It seems really bizarre.

I imagine that PMs are sordid hookup devices

Ryan34
posted 12:29p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

No going to click on that aggroid.

Coogie
posted 12:30p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:

I didn't see the pic.

It's in that pic thread, I left it up cause I just don't really care anymore so long as alderman davis doesn't try to skin me alive or compare me to porcelain again

Coogie
posted 12:31p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Don't do it ryan! It's a trap!

EagleFordEarl
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 12:31p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I find this to be funny

BackwardsInBoots
posted 12:32p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Yes, swimmer. It happens.

txagfred04
posted 12:32p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Yes. Plenty of posters send unsolicited pics because this is the Internet and people are ****ing weird.

Ryan34
posted 12:33p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Don't do it ryan! It's a trap!

It is kinda tempting to see what sick **** he found.

Coogie
posted 12:33p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Yes, swimmer. It happens.

sounds like an awesome story waiting to be told

Beer Baron
user level: LegendAggie

I'll take over dick pic duties for Coogie. Because I'm a team player.

swimmerbabe11
posted 12:34p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

ooh ooh screenshot the wierdest PM (unsolicited or not) you've ever gotten (you can edit out the posters handle)

I'm fascinated.

Coogie
posted 12:34p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

BB

EagleFordEarl
posted 12:35p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Not opening that

Remy LeBeau
posted 12:36p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

BackwardsInBoots
posted 12:38p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

But i delete the weird ones, swimmer.

Remy LeBeau
posted 12:38p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Not playing that vine with a title like that

Coogie
posted 12:39p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Swimmer needs to get stars so she can experience these as well

BackwardsInBoots
posted 12:39p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Its just a tranny, Murphy

Did he send the tranny vine to everyone?

[This message has been edited by BackwardsInBoots (edited 11/6/2013 12:40p).]

Coogie
posted 12:40p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

yes, and I fail to see how just a tranny isn't weird enough to not click?

BackwardsInBoots
posted 12:41p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
yes, and I fail to see how just a tranny isn't weird enough to not click?

Its the internet. It could always be worse

Coogie
posted 12:42p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

ok bootsy

txagfred04
posted 12:43p, 11/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

My favorite line from today's daily bull: "people will overreact to this because Internet"

Complete Safety Compliance
Kaci Savell '06
- Human Resources
Ring Wraps
Emily Huskinson '12
- Jeweler
DADY INSURANCE AGENCY
Doug Groves '82
- Insurance
Visiting Angels - Williamson County
Ryan Searight, Owner '01
- Home Health
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: General :: ATTN: GB peeps
Page: 1 2

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 7131 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy