Thursday, July 24, 2014
Forums :: General :: Its a bit nipply outside

General
 Topic: Its a bit nipply outside add this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Mrs. Potato Head
user level: Veteran
posted 8:20a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

BRRRRRRRR

What say you ladies of the GB?

EastTexAg09
user level: All-StarAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 8:32a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

nipply indeed

Drawkcab
user level: Legend
posted 8:33a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

straw
user level: LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 8:33a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

It wasn't bad from the apartment to the truck, but from the truck to the hospital, I nearly turned around and went home. I think my face is frozen.

Holly Golightly
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 8:35a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

sweaters to keep the girls warm

Mrs. Potato Head
posted 8:35a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Go stick your tongue on the flag pole. I triple dog dare ya.

jetch17
user level: LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 8:36a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

All lady nipply submissions may be sent to me via PM. All tip responses will be sent upon return from cold ass deer blind

straw
posted 8:36a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

/looks outside for flagpole.

swc93
user level: LegendAggie

Just went for a walk. Crunchy is how I would describe it.

Mrs. Potato Head
posted 8:37a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Any OL pole will do.

Cherry Waves
posted 8:40a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

The fleece isn't helping

jetch17
user level: LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 8:42a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

straw
posted 8:43a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I can't see the pole from here, no pole licking for me today.

Mrs. Potato Head
posted 8:43a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

straw must've found a pole!

Edited for OOPS. TOO LATE.

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Potato Head (edited 12/6/2013 8:44a).]

straw
posted 8:46a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I got to talking to a coworker who has the room with a view. My area has no view. I think the pole is closer to the highway where I can't see.

txagfred04
posted 8:49a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
room with a view

Good book.

straw
posted 9:56a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

fred reads?

Fonzie Scheme
posted 10:30a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

This thread is disappoint. Moar nipples!!!1!!!

Brian Earl Spilner
user level: Legend
posted 10:35a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Clark: "Yes, it's a bit nipply out. I mean nippy out. (laughs) What did I say, nipple? Ah, there is a nip in the air though."
Mary: "Can I take something out for you?"
Clark: "I was just looking at something for my wife, god rest her soul."
Mary: "Oh god, I'm so sorry."
Clark: "Oh no no no, she's not dead. We're just divorced. She's history. And, obviously she doesn't wear underwear. And, there are plenty of shopping days left until adulteries - adulthood - which is to say Christmas, as in yule, yule log. Not a log, I don't have a log. I mean you know. If I had a log, not in the sense that you think I said I did. (laughs) Good golly. Tis the season to be merry."

Mrs. Potato Head
posted 10:57a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f$&:$ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of ass holes this side of the nuthouse."

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Potato Head (edited 12/6/2013 10:58a).]

straw
posted 11:00a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Jolly nuthouses!

bmc13
user level: LegendAggieVictory Goblet12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 11:47a, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

netflix added CV to instant watch! so i can watch it anytime!

85AustinAg
user level: Hall of FamerAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 1:04p, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

EastTexAg09
user level: All-StarAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 1:34p, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Iowaggie
posted 1:59p, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

MaterialAg
posted 2:14p, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

MaterialAg
posted 2:14p, 12/06/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Ring Wraps
Emily Huskinson '12
- Jeweler
Dionne Media
Blaine Dionne '00
- Human Resources
Safety Services of Texas
Dan Yates
- Consulting
Hanna & Hanna Reporting & Video
Jim Hanna '05
- Legal
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: General :: Its a bit nipply outside

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 8292 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy