Thursday, August 28, 2014
Forums :: General :: Would you like to buy a home on a prehistoric burial mound?

General
 Topic: Would you like to buy a home on a prehistoric burial mound?add this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Caesar4
user level: All-StarAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 7:30p, 03/13/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Survey of Native American burial ground in Round Rock uncovers remains of three people

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/news/local/survey-of-native-american-burial-ground-in-round-r/nd9X9/?icmp=statesman_internallink_textlink_apr2013_statesmanstubtomystatesman_launch

quote:

Archaeologists who dug just a foot deep at a newly discovered prehistoric Native American burial ground in Round Rock say they have found the bones of three people, a flint knife and a fragment of a dart.

quote:
KB Homes is continuing to build a subdivision on the rest of the 155-acre tract.

bigblackag12
user level: LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 7:46p, 03/13/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Bring it on ghost natives

ballchain
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 7:47p, 03/13/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

[This message has been edited by ballchain (edited 3/13/2014 7:48p).]

ajn142
user level: LegendAggieBasic Level Supporter
posted 7:49p, 03/13/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Caesar, beware the Ides of March.

MrGoodKat
user level: LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 7:51p, 03/13/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

i live on one in the hill country. it's no big deal. every now and then my daughter disappears at night but she's usually back by sunrise. sometimes they'll even open the windows for her so that things cool down a bit. they are almost like part of the family.

ac04
user level: LegendPremium Level Supporter
posted 8:20p, 03/13/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

dabo man
user level: Hall of FamerAggieBasic Level Supporter
posted 9:26p, 03/13/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

How does the transition to digital effect children trapped in televisions?

el aggie
user level: Hall of FamerAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 7:09a, 03/14/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

What's the difference between a "fragment of a dart" and "a stick?"

Agmechanic
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 7:42a, 03/14/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I believe family guy explored this very question

shafter
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 7:48a, 03/14/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Those ****head indians didn't bury their amigos very deep.

[This message has been edited by shafter (edited 3/14/2014 7:49a).]

B-1 83
user level: LegendAggieAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 8:20a, 03/14/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Meh. Give them some whiskey and trinkets, and they'll leave you alone.

waffle15
user level: All-Star
posted 8:36a, 03/14/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

The Indians lost. They need to get over the shot and get on with it.

Aggroid Part 6
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 9:54a, 03/14/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I'd get rich letting people pay me to bury their pets.

WC87
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 9:59a, 03/14/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

shafter
posted 9:59a, 03/14/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I'd get rich letting people bury their own pets.

BQ08
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 10:05a, 03/14/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

That's about a mile from my parents' house

MouthBQ98
posted 10:25a, 03/14/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

The people in Europe and asia live on top of buried bodies by the millions, and it doesn't weird them out.

Potcake
user level: LegendAggieFifth C Fine Jewelry Customer12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 10:47a, 03/14/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

NJ75AGfdt
user level: Hall of FamerAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 11:38a, 03/14/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

It would not surprise me, where the vast majority of people live is near or on top of an ancient burial site.

"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man," Psalm 118:8.

Perrys Patchwork
Chris & Theresa Perry '83
- Keepsakes
Texas Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
Gordon Sorrel '69
- Insurance
Las Brisas Farm Country Weddings
Eldon Aydelotte '54
- Bridal
The Sleep Station
Jarrad McLeod '03
- Mattress
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: General :: Would you like to buy a home on a prehistoric burial mound?

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 8071 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy