Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: JFF on McDonald''s Commercial
Page: 1 2 3

Topic: JFF on McDonald''s Commercialadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
olarmyaustinag
user level: ProAggie
posted 6:15p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Just aired on ESPN. LeBron and Johnny are killin it

Personal Best
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 6:17p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

McGangbang?

Hennessy11
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 6:18p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

EOT.

ham98
user level: Legend
posted 6:20p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

LBM-Aggie-2014
user level: LegendAggie
posted 6:40p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

And you thought McRib made your insides hurt...

BostonAg74
posted 7:25p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7gU8/mcdonalds-bacon-clubhouse-sandwich-the-club-feat-lebron-james

NavyAg92
user level: LegendAggie
posted 7:27p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I'm Lovin' It.

ProudAg16
user level: All-Star
posted 7:44p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Off_The_Wood
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 7:53p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

that glimpse left me wanting more

JustinGeorgia
user level: Hall of FamerBasic Level Supporter
posted 8:04p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

This made news a la feb. 25th.

AGnCS
user level: LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students Donor
posted 8:09p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

^
^
Congratulations

Personal Best
posted 8:12p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
This made news a la feb. 25th.

No it didn't you twart

JustinGeorgia
posted 8:14p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

The commercial didnt air until recently...but filming began in feb.

JustinGeorgia
posted 8:15p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

And to clarify, what is a twart? Havent heard that one yet.

Personal Best
posted 8:16p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:

What the **** kind of news are you looking at that tells you what commercials are being filmed.

The first day it aired was today, 5 hours ago. It has aired nationally 3 total times according to the interwebs. You're just a twart.

Memphis 7
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 8:16p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Johnny Commercial

Ian Neff
user level: LegendAggie12th Man Donor
posted 8:21p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

So he's really gone, right? I mean this is starting to seem totally legit - like he's not coming back.

T Bow
posted 8:22p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

THAT'S IT?! NO LINES?!

Amazing Moves
posted 8:26p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I'm disappointed that JFF would support a company that causes so many health problems. Bad move.

RGEAgs
user level: Hall of Famer12th Man DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 8:28p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:

Isn't it a cross between a twat and a fart . A twat fart?

JustinGeorgia
posted 8:33p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

JustinGeorgia
posted 8:34p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Wtf is a twart???? I am so confused!!!!!

taz997
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 8:35p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

CaveDwellinAg
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 8:35p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
quote:

Isn't it a cross between a twat and a fart . A twat fart?

The word you're looking for is "queef"

Personal Best

quote:
Wtf is a twart???? I am so confused!!!!!

Mirror. Find one you twunt.

JustinGeorgia

quote:
quote:

What the **** kind of news are you looking at that tells you what commercials are being filmed.

The first day it aired was today, 5 hours ago. It has aired nationally 3 total times according to the interwebs. You're just a twart.

You are a stupid head! My daddy can beat your daddy up!

JustinGeorgia

So many new words to learn!!!

Personal Best
posted 8:36p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Your ***** smells of mcdonalds club sandwiches.

JustinGeorgia
posted 8:37p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Dude...too far. I am now emotionally scarred. I has sad...

Personal Best
posted 8:38p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Drink bleach you'll feel better

JustinGeorgia
posted 8:40p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

It really burns...can i has whisky instead?

Personal Best
posted 8:41p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I assume that's what you've names your cat and you aren't referring to bourbon like a grown man

JustinGeorgia
posted 8:44p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

No sir...most assuredly i am referring to whisky as in bourbon...i just get on texags to act like a petulant child...it is my daily escape from real life...accompanied by whisky.

Ian Neff
posted 8:56p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Whasssssssssssuppp, PB?!

Ian Neff
posted 8:56p, 03/17/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

JustinGeorgia also. What is UP, my man!?

Anipro/Xtraformance Feeds
Wes Klett '81
- Agriculture
American Momentum Bank
Jim Patterson '79
- Financial Services
The Sleep Station
Jarrad McLeod '03
- Mattress
Mark Osborn, Realty Executives of San Antonio
Mark Osborn
- Real Estate
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: JFF on McDonald''s Commercial
Page: 1 2 3

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 5100 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy