Thursday, July 24, 2014
Forums :: A&M Football :: RSJ ARRESTED
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Topic: RSJ ARRESTEDadd this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
fireball
user level: Veteran
posted 10:19a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Anymore info? Disorderly conduct?

Aggielandma12
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 10:21a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Never mind

[This message has been edited by aggielandma12 (edited 4/6/2014 11:33a).]

AustinAg2012
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 10:21a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Say what?

clintalmighty
user level: LegendAggie
posted 10:23a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Bill Kemp
user level: LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 10:26a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
Thank you for submitting your vote to TexAgs.com

Currently, your vote is the 2 vote to object to this message. By selecting the box below, an email notice will be sent to you when the message has been removed. We encourage you to continue to use the voting Function, giving you, the user, a voice.

Beer Leg
user level: Hall of FamerAggieAssociation of Former Students DonorPremium Level Supporter
posted 10:29a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Troll or not, is it true?

aggieZephyr
user level: VeteranAggie
posted 10:30a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

How do we know this isn't true? This is a troll on troll pyssing match so far

HowAre
posted 10:31a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

OP's story checks out:
http://cstx.gov/Modules/ShowDocument.aspx?documentid=18843

1876er
posted 10:33a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Jesus. This is out of hand.

Were going to be starting walkons against USC at this rate

[This message has been edited by 1876er (edited 4/6/2014 10:34a).]

Rocco S
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 10:33a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Arrested for "language"?

Really?

STX Ag
user level: LegendAggieBasic Level Supporter
posted 10:34a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

That's effing sweet. I was hoping some more players would get arrested this offseason.

Esteban du Plantier
user level: Hall of FamerAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 10:34a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Disorderly conduct (language). 2:25 am

BMX Bandit
user level: Legend

Language ?

clintalmighty

the cops are outta control

dtiger44
user level: Pro

For language? I've never been arrested but... what?

Aggie Dan
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 10:35a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I know the players are out of control but haven't they always been a little out of control. Theses charges seem like B.S. He was arrested for language.

aggieZephyr
posted 10:35a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

For language?? Dumb. Shyt like that is why I couldn't wait to get out of college station

Philip J Fry
posted 10:36a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Gosh, it's so hard these days to just not get arrested.

aggie09whoop
user level: Veteran
posted 10:36a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

jeez, are the cops jealous sips trying to destroy our football team? (shaggybevo holla)

[This message has been edited by aggie09whoop (edited 4/6/2014 10:37a).]

aggieZephyr
posted 10:37a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

His name is Roderick Loren?

dtiger44
posted 10:38a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

In all seriousness, how does one get arrested for language, if there's no alcohol or any other inciting event involved?

1876er
posted 10:40a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
For language?? Dumb. Shyt like that is why I couldn't wait to get out of college station

Go to midtown Houston or uptown Dallas and act like a drunken fool and see if you get arrested. I guarantee you you will

Esteban du Plantier
user level: Hall of FamerAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorBasic Level Supporter
posted 10:40a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
His name is Roderick Loren?

That was my first thought as well. Ricky sounds much better.

I don't think Ice T would have gotten anywhere with his real name: Tracy Lauren Marrow

dtiger44
posted 10:41a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Answering my own question:

"uses abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language in a public place, and the language by its very utterance tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace"

AZdesertAG
posted 10:41a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Pretty easy to get arrested for language. Start cussing out a cop and see how long it takes to be in handcuffs...

BMX Bandit
posted 10:42a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I've acted like a drunken fool in houston approximately 291 times. 0 arrests.

Bill Kemp
user level: LegendAggiePremium Level Supporter
posted 10:43a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Holy hell, Ags. This is farkin' ridonculous. What the hell's goin' on around here?

aggies1960
posted 10:46a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

There seems to be a horrible relationship between the local PD and the team. I think coach needs to reach out to the PD build some bridges. Have some events where the team and the PD can meet in the light of day. Kids need to be better citizens and the PD needs to not be so quick to arrest.

BayAg14
user level: All-Star
posted 10:46a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I've seen this a couple of times on NG. Both times they told the guys that were yelling at them to quiet down. So he probably had a chance to shut up.

Aggie Dan
user level: All-StarAggie12th Man DonorVarsity Level Supporter

quote:
I've acted like a drunken fool in houston approximately 291 times. 0 arrests.

NorthStar
user level: All-StarAggie
posted 10:47a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

what in the actual hell is going on. seems like half our team spends saturday night in jail.

BeveledAg
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 10:47a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Racist police

dtiger44
posted 10:50a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

In my only ticket, I made a half way sarcastic comment about my own mistake trying to be funny and lighten the mood. No curse words or anything derogatory towards the cop. He immediately asked me if I was "trying to be a smart*** and get arrested." I legitimately thought he was kidding that I could get arrested for that.

I'm not trying to say that's what happened here, but not only do these kids need to act better, they need to know to be extra careful with what they say. For no alcohol charge or anything like that to be the case, I feel like there's a good chance he got a ticket and got pissed. Unfortunate.

Brakeman
user level: All-Star
posted 10:51a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 4/6/2014 1:04p).]

BMX Bandit
posted 10:51a, 04/06/14this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

What makes him a thug?

Maroon Consultant, LLC
JD Salinas '91
- Consulting
Visiting Angels - Williamson County
Ryan Searight, Owner '01
- Home Health
Northeast Texas Women's Health
Christopher Mason '95
- OBGYN
Kid to Kid Houston Galleria
Sherri & Will Sakson '91
- Apparel
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: A&M Football :: RSJ ARRESTED
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 8394 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy