Thursday, April 24, 2014
Forums :: General :: So Ben Affleck broke up with J-Lo...

General
 Topic: So Ben Affleck broke up with J-Lo...add this topic to your watch listrecommend to PUBLISH this topicrecommend to REMOVE this topic 
Keegan99
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 10:47p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Wonder if she'll give the ring back?

McInnis 03
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie12th Man DonorAssociation of Former Students DonorVarsity Level Supporter
posted 10:47p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

was just a matter of time..

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/fc?d=tmpl&cf=fc&in=entertainment&cat=celebrity_couples

Gene Frenkle
user level: All-Star
posted 10:48p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Good for him. It was just a matter of time till her bomb exploded.

AustinTheAggie
posted 10:49p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

shocked....

AustinTheAggie
posted 10:51p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

him too

Gene Frenkle
posted 10:52p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

That chick as the perfect smile.

AustinTheAggie
posted 10:52p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

and her...

jagouar1
user level: TexAgs LegendAggie

Gene Frenkle, Classic

AustinTheAggie
posted 10:53p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

AustinTheAggie
posted 10:54p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

wh99p
user level: TexAgs Legend
posted 10:57p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Gee.

Never saw this one coming.

Never.

Jock 97
user level: TexAgs LegendAgTag EXPIRING soon!
posted 10:58p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

quote:
That chick as the perfect smile.

...if only her head was flat enough to rest a beer upon....

AustinTheAggie
posted 10:59p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

gene.. i thought this might be more your type..

AustinTheAggie
posted 10:59p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

or

Jock 97
posted 11:01p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Gene Frenkle
posted 11:01p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Well if you turn that first guy's face up sidedown it would almost look like a cooter.

AustinTheAggie
posted 11:02p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

AustinTheAggie
posted 11:03p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

AustinTheAggie
posted 11:04p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

AustinTheAggie
posted 11:05p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

AustinTheAggie
posted 11:05p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

AustinTheAggie
posted 11:08p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Southgate
user level: Hall of Famer
posted 11:15p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I will never again allow my picture to be take b/c:

(1) I'm ugly.
(2) It will eventually be posted on the internet.

AustinTheAggie, please take my picture down.

AustinTheAggie
posted 11:20p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

lemme guess.. the chick showing her juggs?

Southgate
posted 11:23p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

No jerkjack, I'm the person immediately above my first post on this thread!

I would appreciate it if you would take my picture down!

AustinTheAggie
posted 11:35p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

[This message has been edited by AustinTheAggie (edited 9/14/2003 11:39p).]

TAMU_91
user level: Hall of FamerAggie
posted 11:35p, 09/14/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

You know, I realize that Ben is a little slow but I am really surprised it took him this long to realize J-Lo is a ho.

FromACutie
posted 4:19a, 09/15/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Um, ...no more than Ben is known to be in Hollywood.

Hercules Rockerfeller
posted 8:43a, 09/15/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,97296,00.html

quote:
Ben Affleck's close pals staged an "intervention," the kind used for addicts, to stop his wedding to Jennifer Lopez.

aggiegirl2005
user level: Pro
posted 8:53a, 09/15/03this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

so is the general consensus that this is a permanent breakup? like anyone is shocked about this... their whole 'relationship' has been a big publicity stunt.

The Seerden Law Firm, PLLC
Andrew Seerden '95
- Legal
MPRsearch
Brittany McGill '09
- Human Resources
Diversified Insurance
Matt Van Bergen
- Insurance
AG Southwest Crop & Ranch Insurance
Zachary & Jacob Gerik '04
- Insurance
in partnership with
TexAgs Sponsor
Forums :: General :: So Ben Affleck broke up with J-Lo...

Jump to other forums:
If you have any questions about the moderation on this forum please email moderator@texags.com.

TexAgs.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Copyright ©2002-2011 TexAgs.com. All rights reserved.
There are approximately 9440 visitors currently on TexAgs. Privacy Policy